ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

13 this morning with highs of 27...no golf for me, the weekend is going to be better but very wet!!!!...crap!!!!, mid 50s on Saturday and 62 on Sunday, again, raining so no golf again!!!!

• Like 1

Going to play today around noon. Suppose to be 77 and windy. Gusts up to 30 MPH. Yesterday it was mostly cloudy and 45. Tomorrow the forecast calls for 63 with wind up to 55 MPH!!

Sunday high of 32!

Today will probably be it for the weekend.  :(

There is a reason I live in Florida......golf!

The difference between last week and this week has convinced me you're on to something there Foz.  We're leaving MN next year to move to New Hampshire, but I think the wife is convinced we'll need to eventually find a place down your way, at least for the winter.

Got an extra room?

• Like 1

It's a very cool 66 today, real feel is 65 so it certainly feels cooler than the gauge reads.  As two of my Florida buddies have mentioned its heading right back up to 80 tomorrow and Sunday.  It will be a little cooler than that at the Club once the Sea Breeze kicks in.

I have a 1:46 time on Sunday - we have an opening if anyone would care to join us.  :)

• Like 1

Ah well, that's why I moved. My son is visiting from Columbus, OH, over the the weekend. Dye's Valley on Saturday (78 degrees and sunny), Stadium on Sunday (79 degrees and sunny). I do have sympathy for all y'all (learning my southern), however. Brandy will keep you warmer.

I knew a Brandy once, and yes she will.  Did she move to Florida?   :D

• Like 1

I knew a Brandy once, and yes she will.  Did she move to Florida?   :D

Is this her?  I'm guessing it must be Tampa, being a Western Port...

• Like 1

Friday night was Senior Night for my Granddaughters High School Soccer Team. She is the Captain and a Senior and they are undefeated! BTW the temp is 68*

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

That looks great Fox. As I set here 20 miles from Lake Michigan at 3* outside.

Wondering why I moved from Hawaii back to Michigan. Lol

• Like 2

Friday night was Senior Night for my Granddaughters High School Soccer Team. She is the Captain and a Senior and they are undefeated! BTW the temp is 68*

attachicon.gifIMG_0114.JPG

Why are those people wearing coats??

So crazy here. 25 yesterday morning, 70 right now and about to storm. Tomorrow's forecast is 30ish for high.

I give momma nature, I give

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Been in the 40s and 50s and overcast for almost two weeks here, but got up to 80* today with crazy wind! Completely overcast and cloudy... Going to drop to TWENTY-ONE tonight with a high in the mid 30s tomorrow! 40+* difference one day to the next is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachicon.gif IMG_1769.JPG

Snowblower died. Had to shovel 8" the old fashioned way. Gonna hit -20 tonite without the windchill.

Shoot me know

That's crazy stuff!   You need to move down south :o 

• Like 1

We were 10 holes into our round today when in the span of 40 minutes it went from a pleasant calm 75 degrees to 40 degrees with gusts of 25+. It was miserable lol gotta love Texas.

• Like 1

This morning, cold enough to cause a 50 car pileup. Guy even pulled over because the cars couldn't get up a patch of I-95 that had heavy ice. Was filming when he caught a tanker literally sliding down the northbound side, hit the divider and flip over the divider, falling some 50ft and exploding... Ice is bad news... The picture is of my back yard.

MDGolfHacker

1217160845a.jpg

Not including wind chill it's going to be 55-60 degrees warmer on Tuesday than it will be tonight. We will still be below freezing.

I hate all of you

• Like 1