ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

It's 60 degrees warmer right now than it was 2 days ago.

It's 34 outside right now.

Mine is out of warranty so I had to kick in the coin for the battery, but at least I am set now hopefully for the life of the car.  Mine is not too bad in the snow but then again it is AWD.

Mine is not.  That's why I have the truck.  There are really only a few days a year when I really need 4WD.  Headed through the Columbia River Gorge this weekend, and I will definitely need it then!!

20 percent chance of rain ☔️ today my arse! Pretty steady in my parts right now. Not cold so it's half good

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Vancouver is normally a mild coastal rain forest, with winters typically averaging in the low 50's (10c). Last 2 years I played golf in every month, not this season.

This is what I woke up to today after it had completely washed away.

1482772705508.jpg

This is last Sunday

1482772760260.jpg

But it sure is pretty

1482772778780.jpg

1482772832316.jpg

- sent from space

• Like 2

Vancouver is normally a mild coastal rain forest, with winters typically averaging in the low 50's (10c). Last 2 years I played golf in every month, not this season.

This is what I woke up to today after it had completely washed away.

attachicon.gif20161226_080029_HDR.jpg

This is last Sunday

attachicon.gifIMG_20161218_104844.jpg

But it sure is pretty

attachicon.gifIMG_20161223_215327_739.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20161209_134050.jpg

- sent from space

That's some really cool pics!   Especially the one of town with the snow flakes blowing.  My wife is a pretty good amateur photographer and I'll have to show here these as she would enjoy...

• Like 1

The snow from a week ago is still on the ground, but lots of grass showing.  It sure has taken longer than normal to melt.  It gets above freezing during the day (not by much though), and it's below freezing at night.  Supposed to be in the 40's and sunny all week, so maybe golf by the end of the week??  Well crap!  Just looked out the window and it's snowing again.  Checked the internet, and its only supposed to snow for an hour.

A small chance of rain today however it's north of where I live.  Temps will be at the 70 degree mark so yea, I'm heading to the golf course this morning.

60* right now, slight overcast. Went to the range with my BIL and kids. Did some putt putt and shanked my way through a small bucket, lol. Still good to spend time with the kids and get them more interested in golf.

MDGolfHacker

Absolutely gorgeous sun-filled 44* day today; same for tomorrow.  However, snow on New Years' Day, THEN single digit temperatures headed our way by Tuesday.   :o

It's a nasty wet cold day in my neck of the woods today. No golfing on my plate today so I will wait until maybe Tuesday to start 2017.

Started snowing a few minutes ago. Suppose to snow until 4pm Monday, then temps drop to 8*.

IMG_0605.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Unseasonably cool 66f here, warming up later in the week, forecast of 97 on Friday

Mid 80's today....didn't play though, just hung out with my little brother as he was off today as well. I cooked breakfast(he lives just around the corner from me) then we did some pool stuff shopping......then later went for chili dogs.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy