ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Bad storms moving through Georgia & southeast tonight .....  Thunderstorms seem odd this time of year but that's what we are having.

Bad storms moving through Georgia & southeast tonight .....  Thunderstorms seem odd this time of year but that's what we are having.

I saw that on the weather station.  I hope you boys down south are A-OK.  I'm not partial to thunderstorms and drenchings.   I'll stay up here in the cold for now with only the occasional Mt. St. Helens eruption to worry about.   ;)

• Like 2

I saw that on the weather station.  I hope you boys down south are A-OK.  I'm not partial to thunderstorms and drenchings.   I'll stay up here in the cold for now with only the occasional Mt. St. Helens eruption to worry about.   ;)

I remember back in the day when we flew home from Nam we processed out of Ft. Lewis.  I believe we flew in to Tacoma, Wa.

• Like 1

IMG_0693.JPG

Just another day in North Georgia.

Temps in the 60*'s and slight drizzle.

All four of us found the fairway and I had my only birdie on this gem.

• Like 3

I remember back in the day when we flew home from Nam we processed out of Ft. Lewis.  I believe we flew in to Tacoma, Wa.

Yeah, those were the days!  You probably flew into McCord AFB which is right next to Ft. Lewis.  I spent a day at McCord getting a physical and pilot testing.  I remember some big transports flying out a 3:30am; woke me up and I never got back to sleep.  

That's on the wet side of the state.  The difference in annual rainfall is about 40 inches a year.  

• Like 1

24* right now and only a high of 19* tomorrow. Cold snap is going to stay for a bit.

Trade you!!  It's 19 right now and going for a low tomorrow of 5.  You will probably see it in a couple of days.

Currently it's 2 with wind chill of -18. High tomorrow is 3. High Thurs is 1

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Okay well none of us are playing golf. How about that?

Trade you!! It's 19 right now and going for a low tomorrow of 5. You will probably see it in a couple of days.

Currently it's 2 with wind chill of -18. High tomorrow is 3. High Thurs is 1

• Like 1

Okay well none of us are playing golf. How about that?

I have played for the last 10 years in this temp.  It's the snow that's keeping me from playing now.  Dang stuff!!  We haven't had this much snow in the last 10 years combined.

attachicon.gifIMG_5065.JPG

Looks like you are starting to get the snow that we had on Sunday.  It's warmed up to 15* so far this am, but the windchill is -3*.  Supposed to get down to 6* tonight, but the good news is that the wind goes away.  More snow coming on Sunday and all next week, so brace yourself.  I suspect it will be headed your way too.  This is the snowiest winter I can remember!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0693.JPG

Just another day in North Georgia.

Temps in the 60*'s and slight drizzle.

All four of us found the fairway and I had my only birdie on this gem.

I live in NH but traveled 1:30 to play last sat in Mass on south shore 40 degrees felt good to play

This morning it's 29 degrees in my neck of the woods with a dusting of snow. It's suppose to be very windy today with the temps staying near or below freezing.  This just might keep my big ole arse in the house today....   :o  

• Like 1

15 mi W of Greenville SC. 29 with about an inch+ of sleet/snow on the ground. Some flakes still coming down. 40 mi WNW, they got 6" last night. Supposed to be 67 on Friday.

We're having one of our 4 days of winter today...so no golf. It's sunny but 15* this AM. Tomorrow sunny and 55 so I'll probably go play in the day game. Back to the 60's and 70's next week.  :D

14 and sunny here but I shall not be a GolfNut and go play today.

Temps should be in the 60's mid week so next weekend looks much better!

Tazz