ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Our Sponsors

Some one explain this to me.. 2 weeks ago we were getting another dose of snow. Yesterday we hit a record high for the month of March,  79* registered at Sea-Tac airport.  And Today is the first day of spring.. Yeah i'm at a loss. And Poor @Kenny B on the hot side of the state is barely reaching 60*.. 

• Like 1

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

59 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

Some one explain this to me.. 2 weeks ago we were getting another dose of snow. Yesterday we hit a record high for the month of March,  79* registered at Sea-Tac airport.  And Today is the first day of spring.. Yeah i'm at a loss. And Poor @Kenny B on the hot side of the state is barely reaching 60*.. 

I saw you were getting high highs.  Amazing!!  Now we will see all-time record high temps this summer.  For us that means greater than 112º

Today is the first day of Spring, and it is the first day in a long time that overnight temps won't get below freezing.  60's all week, 40's at night.  Spring has certainly arrived.  My course opens tomorrow!!  It's been closed since Feb 3.  Most years, the course never closes in winter, just frost delays.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I saw you were getting high highs.  Amazing!!  Now we will see all-time record high temps this summer.  For us that means greater than 112º

Today is the first day of Spring, and it is the first day in a long time that overnight temps won't get below freezing.  60's all week, 40's at night.  Spring has certainly arrived.  My course opens tomorrow!!  It's been closed since Feb 3.  Most years, the course never closes in winter, just frost delays.

Go and play for me also... 

• Like 1

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

26 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

Go and play for me also... 

I'm not sure that I can play to your handicap.  Haven't made a full swing in over 6 weeks.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

68 degrees and No wind. Perfect! Wearing shorts for the first time this year on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In Northern Maryland we are experiencing what it’s like to live in a rain forest. It seems like every Thursday & Friday we get all day / all night rains. It has been like this since last May. Really fed up with the weather in this area!!

70 yesterday so I decided to fire the lawnmower up. Didn’t think it need mowing but after I started, it definitely needed it. Ready for the constant 70s!!

CobraConnectChallenge3

1 hour ago, robertson153 said:

70 yesterday so I decided to fire the lawnmower up. Didn’t think it need mowing but after I started, it definitely needed it. Ready for the constant 70s!!

Mowing is something I should do this weekend.  Even though temps are into the 60's during the day and 40's at night, I still have a foot of snow in my backyard... faces north and in the shade so melting is slow.

Rain and some snow too it's been heavy rain for the past day now snow again this is gonna suck to drive in

Walked shelter dogs yesterday and today and heading out to the golf course this morning!  High of 67 in my neck of the woods! 💣🏌️‍♂️

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Callaway  Rogue X Irons 5 - AW 
Cleveland RTX-4 50 & 56  
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter

It's not going to be warm this weekend, but I've had enough. tomorrow it will be dry and around 50. I'm playing whereever a course is open.

• Like 1

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Yesterday was 50 and calm in western New York. It also marked the first day this year I got out on the local municipal course and hit off of real grass. Only got to play 5 holes but it was enough to get a sense of real golf after hitting off of Turf indoors all winter. Hopefully the full season is just around the corner!

Seriously?!?!?! Mother Nature clearly does not understand that it is March 22....

1004334906_20190322_0921091.thumb.jpg.cd848bba15f454b4208e0a0040612856.jpg

• Sad 1

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

warming, but here comes the rains  ... PNW, what do I expect?  🙂

• Like 2

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 --- 3 (19 degrees), 4 (22 degrees), and 5 (25 degrees) Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

Yeah...you don't tan up there...you RUST!😝

• Like 1

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

4 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Yeah...you don't tan up there...you RUST!😝

Only west of the Cascade Range.  I grew up there, which is why I moved to the dry, east side.

• Like 1

Just now, Kenny B said:

Only west of the Cascade Range.  I grew up there, which is why I moved to the dry, east side.

I did some growing up in McMinnville way back when, so I know all about it...

• Like 1

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

3 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

I did some growing up in McMinnville way back when, so I know all about it...

I grew up in Corvallis.  Not a lot of hard rain; just drizzles and drizzles and drizzles.  🌧️🌧️🌧️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Actually, I'm in southern Oregon....we don't get the rains that PNW is known for.  Plus we can play golf year round 🙂  BTW @Kenny B, my wife has a cousin in Kennewick and we sometimes bring the motorhome up to the Tri CIty area.  I'll look you up next time we're there and play a round of golf.

• Like 1

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 --- 3 (19 degrees), 4 (22 degrees), and 5 (25 degrees) Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug