ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Wet and hot

We’ve had 4 people hospitalized for cardiac issues during our convention thus far.

You must hydrate when it’s hot and humid. If your body chemistry gets behind there’s no turning back - been there, done that!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

IMG_1224.JPG

Here you go - bringing the grandkids to summer camp.

• Like 4

Wet and hot

We’ve had 4 people hospitalized for cardiac issues during our convention thus far.

You must hydrate when it’s hot and humid. If your body chemistry gets behind there’s no turning back - been there, done that!

You learn that quickly when you play golf and even more in FL.

We've been enjoying good weather and smoke free ----- until last night.  A fire broke out 75 miles to the NW of us and quickly spread to over 200 acres and is now estimated at 750 acres ---- all started by an illegal campfire (thank you very much!).  Last night, the smoke rolled into the valley, reeking the smell of burning wood and reducing visibility to 2.5 miles as the winds are coming from the NW and will likely continue for the next several days.  We can expect smoke and hazardous breathing conditions until the fire is out and/or the winds shift.  

• Like 1

Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning we had a huge lightning storm come through eastern WA.  We might get a strong T-storn cell or two moving through occasionally, but this was big.  In a 24 hour period...

28,630 cloud flashes

EAPY5OVXsAAuhql.jpg.5b69ab2f85454ba20afadd4edaf13a02.jpg

and 3,499 club to ground strikes.

EAPY5OTW4AEIg58.jpg.233ac8772ff1e7e21af74083953c560a.jpg

The two paths of storms went just east and west of us, but we could see the flashes.

The storms sparked 30 fires from the Methow Valley in northern WA to Yakima.  The one outside Yakima is send smoke into our area... cough, cough!!

Stunning day for the last day of winter. Not a cloud in the sky, not a breath of wind and an unseasonably warm 65 degrees.

Such a good day to be working on a Saturday

• Like 4

A very nice, sunny 95º day today.  It was still 88º at 7:30pm.  More of the same for the next 10 days.

• Like 1

Drizzly/chilly day. About 2 holes into 18 with my wife and we start getting light precipitation. About #10 it get steadier and slightly harder. Both my wife and I were playing well so we just decided to finish. Grips, gloves and clothes were wet by the time we finished - but neither one of us complained

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Played Saturdya morning. Mid 50's to around 70 and dry.  Had a windbreaker to start but dumped it around hole 7.