ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Our Sponsors

officially fall in New England today.... 23 degree drop in temps, leaves falling and wind blowing....

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

officially fall in New England today.... 23 degree drop in temps, leaves falling and wind blowing....

Same here in Chicago. Was 8O+ on Monday and for this afternoon’s round it will be 55 and overcast. I love the fall but the course yesterday was a bit soft. Need a few more dry days to get it back playing a bit better. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the_hammer said:

Same here in Chicago. Was 8O+ on Monday and for this afternoon’s round it will be 55 and overcast. I love the fall but the course yesterday was a bit soft. Need a few more dry days to get it back playing a bit better. 

hopefully the courses catch up and switch to the fall rates!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

hopefully the courses catch up and switch to the fall rates!

The worst has been with it being so wet they stopped cutting the rough and it is starting to get a bit gnarly.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the_hammer said:

The worst has been with it being so wet they stopped cutting the rough and it is starting to get a bit gnarly.  

they stopped ours 2 weeks ago-, lost 2 balls today 3 feet after the first cut- man it's a jungle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

they stopped ours 2 weeks ago-, lost 2 balls today 3 feet after the first cut- man it's a jungle.

I'm going to start losing balls under leaves that I would typically have no problem finding....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I'm going to start losing balls under leaves that I would typically have no problem finding....

Play cheap, old balls and maybe you will find expensive tour balls during your 3 minutes.

It was 85* out this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week it was 89 on monday and Tuesday after record breaking heat. We had 71 yesterday which was pretty nice. 50s are expected this weekend. Starting to get to that point where morning rounds will be in a winter jacket and evening rounds in a sweater.

In Spokane last night they had a snow storm... downed trees and power lines.  22,000 without power and schools closed.  They almost never close schools in Spokane!!

Temps dropping like a rock here tonight.  Yesterday it was 78º and a low of 58º... today at 2pm it's 53º and the low tonight is supposed to be 24º  Brrrrrrr!!!

In Spokane last night they had a snow storm... downed trees and power lines.  22,000 without power and schools closed.  They almost never close schools in Spokane!!

Temps dropping like a rock here tonight.  Yesterday it was 78º and a low of 58º... today at 2pm it's 53º and the low tonight is supposed to be 24º  Brrrrrrr!!!

High 60's til Saturday when it supposed to be in low 50's then back to mid to high 60's. As long as the wind is not extreme and the sun is out it's very enjoyable golfing weather.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

emoji33.pngemoji300.pngemoji300.pngemoji300.pngemoji300.pngemoji300.pngemoji33.png

High 60's til Saturday when it supposed to be in low 50's then back to mid to high 60's. As long as the wind is not extreme and the sun is out it's very enjoyable golfing weather.

Yeah, it's mid-60's and sunny for the next 10 days but it will be below freezing early in the mornings for the next 3 days.  Frost delays!!!

• Like 2

It finally feels like Fall in Georgia and oh my are gawd are we thankful! 59 this morning with a high of 80 today.  LOVE it!!! 😍

• Like 2

In the mid 40's most of today and finally got to 50 late afternoon with winds gusting to 24. Hopefully the warmup comes tomorrow. FYI I'm not sure where weather underground gets their wind info from since it's showing 1 mph. That must be in someone's basement because the wind measured at NOAA's station on the island shows 24.

IMG_0372.PNG.3576de6eb4e2996d218a98d8ddbdf817.PNG

• Like 2

Mid 50’s early morning to mid 60’s by noon. Later in the day around 6 is warmest this time of year. Upper 60’s.

Color change. Great time for golf :)

IMG_2517.JPG

• Like 3

In the mid 40's most of today and finally got to 50 late afternoon with winds gusting to 24. Hopefully the warmup comes tomorrow. FYI I'm not sure where weather underground gets their wind info from since it's showing 1 mph. That must be in someone's basement because the wind measured at NOAA's station on the island shows 24.
IMG_0372.PNG.3576de6eb4e2996d218a98d8ddbdf817.PNG

FAKE NEWS

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy