TESTERS WANTED! ×

Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

More snow this weekend.

February is a cruel month. Hopefully this gets all the winter out. Hoping for an early Spring!

It’s just hard to stay fresh or do SuperSpeed with 10+ inches of snow in the yard and overnight lows in the single digits or teens.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Weather in Delaware sucks lately.  Snow, much like the rest of the Northern East Coast.  When the snow melts, the rain comes in.  We just can't dry out.  What really sucks, is I am leaving for Pinehurst next week and was hoping to get a few practice rounds in before I go.  Doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon.  It's either been too wet or snowing for the past two weeks with more to come this week.  UGH

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Well, this trip through the Columbia River Gorge was interesting.  I-5 was icy from Salem north to Portland and around Portland on I-205.  Just as we merged onto I-84 in east Portland the traffic slowed from 35mph to about 5 mph; came around the bend and saw this:

IMG_5680.jpeg.93bf68e74acbbbe609d9b779bca90869.jpeg

IMG_5681.jpeg.2250bcd48f8efd3c001f422ef94ef51b.jpeg

That's not going to buff out!!

We moved along pretty well about 40mph through Troutdale, then just west of Multnomah Falls all traffic came to a stop.  Snowing and the wind was blowing probably 40mph directly into us.  We sat there for about 30 minutes; lots of truck traffic.  We started moving about 2-3 mph for the next 30 minutes.  After Multnomah Falls exit we got up to 35-40mph again.

IMG_1355.jpeg.bf64abbb41dbaf43a75256bf33c397fd.jpeg

The snow was blowing so much that at some points, it was almost a white-out.  I tucked in behind an 18-wheeler and followed.  Once we got past Hood River, traffic was better and the roads were just packed snow with not much ice, and the wind was less.  After The Dalles the roads were bare; de-icer was used.  

Overall, the normal 4.5 hour (5 hours because my wife has to pee) 300 mile trip took 8 hours (2 pee stops; one stop for lunch).  Got home at 7pm (snowing hard here).  I just heard that the Oregon State Police closed I-84 from Troutdale to Hood River at 9pm.  They are expecting feet of snow and winds 50-60mph tonight and Saturday.  

Making this trip through the Gorge for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year for 52 years, I would rank this trip in the top 10 for bad conditions, but it's not in the top 5.

Glad you got back in one piece

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Lost power and it was quite the show with  the lines coming down. Neighbor a few doors away has hole in her roof. Most of Keizer has no power. Its quieting down outside but day light is still an hour away. My walnut trees are still a concern. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Cold & rainy, again! 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

4 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

Lost power and it was quite the show with  the lines coming down. Neighbor a few doors away has hole in her roof. Most of Keizer has no power. Its quieting down outside but day light is still an hour away. My walnut trees are still a concern. 

Hope the power comes back on soon!!  The crews should have been ready; plenty of warning.

My parents used to live off the old Hwy 99 just south of Monmouth at the end of the power line.  They lost power all the time.  I'm not sure why dad never got a generator.  One year we were coming for Christmas from the coast (actually had snow on the beach!!), and their power was out.  They got a hotel room in Monmouth to shower and keep warm while dad kept the wood stove going so the pips didn't freeze.  We got there on Christmas day and the power came on!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

39 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Hope the power comes back on soon!!  The crews should have been ready; plenty of warning.

My parents used to live off the old Hwy 99 just south of Monmouth at the end of the power line.  They lost power all the time.  I'm not sure why dad never got a generator.  One year we were coming for Christmas from the coast (actually had snow on the beach!!), and their power was out.  They got a hotel room in Monmouth to shower and keep warm while dad kept the wood stove going so the pips didn't freeze.  We got there on Christmas day and the power came on!!

Its ugly and there will be no power anytime soon. Clinging to hope no more damage and my walnuts stay intact and dont hurt my house or my neighbors. Still raining lightly at 29 degrees. Limbs falling are increasing again but nothing like a a couple hours ago. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Hope things clear up quickly for you guys, stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

More rain;  at least I am out of the snow/ice that is hitting about an hour from here.    Rain is expected to continue for the next week.  really want to get out and play but I think it will be a muddy mess for a while.   Since most wanted driver testing is done, maybe I can get some time in on the GC Quad after putter sessions.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

below freezing the last few days since it snowed. it’s been a chore just to take the dogs for a walk. 

we’re looking at another wet week. i’m hoping it stays above freezing (supposed to be mid-high 30s) so that the rain melts some of this snow. 

my patio furniture is under 2-3’ snow drifts and i’ve gotta get it packed up to move. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

We were supposed to play 9 with another couple this afternoon at an executive course, however, because of the downpour the course is closed. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

22º feels like 14º; snowed all night, very fine powder; still snowing; drifts 2-3 feet; low tonight 13º and supposed to snow through Monday night.  

No golf for at least 2 weeks.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We were supposed to play 9 with another couple this afternoon at an executive course, however, because of the downpour the course is closed. 

This one? We were sitting in the Covid Shot line when this went thru.Image1613244517.820136.jpg

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

This one? We were sitting in the Covid Shot line when this went thru.Image1613244517.820136.jpg

WOW brings back memories in that area. A friend of mine who was a carny owned a trailer in Winter Haven. So in the summer when he was out on the road and I was down playing the Mini Tours I stayed in his trailer free of charge. Good base of operations for me since we played mostly in the Orlando, Kissimmee and Tampa areas. Now believe it of not that place was quiet in the summer but fall and winter it was party central. I stayed down one year to the fall and took a job at a Chevy Caddy dealer in Tampa. Did not have any tools with me per say but detailed cars and did general building maintenance. Was supposed to go home Thanksgiving and get my tools and return but never went back. I called the manager and told him I was staying in Greenville NC. Went back the following spring to play golf again---- Man those were the days.

LOL that was how I got one of my nicknames "Trailer Park"

Edited by BIG STU

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

14th hour no power. Every saw in town is sold as well as generators. Long line at all food places and gas stations. if there is power. Hanging around mid 30s with some light rain. My trees took major damage as did most people. 

Power company came and cleared lines in my area but no power as of yet. Maybe tomorrow. Ice still on trees but melting off. I took my food to a buddies and living out of cupboard and propane stove along with 1000s of others Id assume.  

If no power tomorrow I might go stay elsewhere. 

This ice storm was no joke for us. Be safe as I hear its hitting other parts of country soon. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

5 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

14th hour no power. Every saw in town is sold as well as generators. Long line at all food places and gas stations. if there is power. Hanging around mid 30s with some light rain. My trees took major damage as did most people. 

Power company came and cleared lines in my area but no power as of yet. Maybe tomorrow. Ice still on trees but melting off. I took my food to a buddies and living out of cupboard and propane stove along with 1000s of others Id assume.  

This ice storm was no joke for us. Be safe as I hear its hitting other parts of country soon. 

Hope you get power back soon, but at least it's above freezing.  It was below freezing in Corvallis a few nights last week.  I had to scrape my windshield a couple of mornings.

8 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Hope you get power soon, it's a pain to deal with that.  We had light rain all day yesterday and temps stayed at about 29 so it was creating a lot of icicles.  I kept watching the trees but for some fantastic reason it didn't build up on the branches too much.

26 this morning and its an ice skating rink on everything on the property, even the stone driveway is ice covered and slick.  The dog didn't like trying to hop back up the icy deck steps, after the first one she turned around looking at me for a boost.  🤣

IMG_20210213_153606230.jpg.3bcae9f556623dfecd56da22e556d1c1.jpg

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

We're under a storm warning from 1am tomorrow until 1pm Tuesday. They are saying somewhere between 4" and 7" of snow. So happy I have tomorrow off.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

We're under a storm warning from 1am tomorrow until 1pm Tuesday. They are saying somewhere between 4" and 7" of snow. So happy I have tomorrow off.
I work from home right now but this is the roughest part of the year. Can only putt so much. Another 4-6 weeks....

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Power back on late last night. Drove around my home course and the place is mutilated with a couple houses taking big hits from big trees. 

On to clean up. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Snowing again.  27º  Forecast is snow all night long, then freezing rain in the morning.

So far, we've had about a foot of snow with 3 foot drifts.  The bad news is I have a very long concrete driveway leading to a 3-car garage.  The good news is that I started shoveling it yesterday, and my neighbor came over with his snowblower.  Need to do it again tomorrow!!

Rain again today. Ice storm watch for tomorrow.  Can't wait for March to get here. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Wet and in the 40s....meanwhile, the rest of Oregon is getting the bad stuff.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Sleet has started... Ugh. Praying we don’t lose power this week!!!!

AEB91EBA-97E7-47B1-B06B-EE5EDEC3CCDE.png

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

You are just far enough south.

Yep...and being in a valley tends to keep us sheltered, as well.  Not always, but often.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

9 hours ago, PMookie said:

Sleet has started... Ugh. Praying we don’t lose power this week!!!!

AEB91EBA-97E7-47B1-B06B-EE5EDEC3CCDE.png

WOW and you folks are like us not used to it--- Now we have gotten an abundance of rain to already soaked ground. My back yard around the shop and hitting mat is flooded like when we had hurricanes. It has rained steady all day yesterday and I think we are going to get the storm that you guys are getting now in the form of rain for us around Tuesday.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I think rain is in the forecast today rather than the ice if we are lucky.  The ice line is just north of us so it could change by the time it gets here late afternoon.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:33 AM, B.Boston said:

More snow this weekend. emoji24.png

February is a cruel month. Hopefully this gets all the winter out. Hoping for an early Spring!

It’s just hard to stay fresh or do SuperSpeed with 10+ inches of snow in the yard and overnight lows in the single digits or teens. emoji23.png

Yup. I'm so over winter, yet we have the possibility of another 18 inches this week.

Screenshot_20210215-084430_AccuWeather.jpg.fc0f7d780ba07bcccce46526e04430b8.jpg

Doesn't mother nature realize I'm jonesing to play a bunch of golf?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 minute ago, MaxEntropy said:

Yup. I'm so over winter, yet we have the possibility of another 18 inches this week.

Screenshot_20210215-084430_AccuWeather.jpg.fc0f7d780ba07bcccce46526e04430b8.jpg

Doesn't mother nature realize I'm jonesing to play a bunch of golf?

Ouch. We’re not supposed to get more snow from tonight’s storm... which you think would be a good thing. Instead were supposed to get a half inch of ice from freezing rain. 🙄

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8