ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

What part of MI are you located. I moved to South Carolina form Buchanan (south west part of the state) we were also about 20 min. From the lake. I do not miss winter at all

Right?!? I'm originally from Greenville (middle of the mitten) and lived in GR a long time. You drive far enough South that no one knows what a snow blower is, then you stop.

I've forgotten; where are you in SC? We're West of G'ville, near Clemson.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right?!? I'm originally from Greenville (middle of the mitten) and lived in GR a long time. You drive far enough South that no one knows what a snow blower is, then you stop.

I've forgotten; where are you in SC? We're West of G'ville, near Clemson.

Fort Mill. We are about 10 min from Charlotte NC, we are right in the border. So that's about 1.5 - 2 hours from your area, maybe not even that far.

We got another 3-5 inches of snow today, or so I've been told.  75* and sunny in nice, warm Phoenix.  Glad I left on Sunday or I would be shoveling the driveway again!!

I'm sure glad I am in Phoenix for the next week!!  I heard that the latest snow storm at home caused all kinds of havoc.

182vc00731 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Low 70s when I left Miami this morning and a balmy 32* on Long Island. Looks good for the end of next week in Vegas though. So far booked at Rio Secco and Southern Highlands.

30* at home with a Winter Storm Warning in effect; forecast is up to 0.5 inches of ice and 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow.

That's OK, here in Phoenix tomorrow the forecast is 75* and sunny, and 85* on Thu and Fri.  Headed home on Saturday.  That will be a shocker!!

60* today and 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow. Good thing I am leaving for Vegas tonight.

59 to 81 today.....playing at Babe Zaharias today.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

94* here in Phoenix today!  Take that Florida!!!

Headed home in the morning, but today at home it was 50* and the snow is about gone, so I might get to play next week.

A very pleasant 80 today, unlike the rest of the country which is experiencing a full blown heat wave, mostly 104 plus, and up to 116.

75 and sunny today, and where was I, sitting in a training class. Good news is that I traded golf today for golf at Pinehurst next weekend, and the overtime pay for today should be enough for the trip, so It kind of worked out that I had to do this training today.

Warm in Georgia today with temps near 70 in my neck of the woods.

Took the day off from golf however tomorrow is a maybe

46 here in northern Ohio - supposed to be the same tomorrow. Course is still closed though.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Our schizophrenic weather patterns continue to baffle me.  The high for today is 41* lower than yesterday.

It was 74* yesterday with clear skies and no wind to speak of.  Today, it's 33* with 25 MPH sustained winds.

If I look out the window, it is a nice sunny day... no wind whatsoever.  If I walk outside, it's freezing!  I had to scrape my windshield this morning.  The snow we have left is slowly melting but it's only going to be 38* today.  The ground is still frozen and the melting snow had created ponds in the middle of our fairways.  No golf for awhile yet!