FS or Trade: "Fin" by Low Tide Custom Putters; $240 or Trade for other Putter

Xstiffshafts

Hey team,

I have this Low Tide Fin that I bought out of sheer impulse when browsing eBay last week. It really is a very nice putter. It's very clean, the lines on it are very sharp and crisp and the face milling is really intricate. The simple design for the sole is a breath of fresh air - very clean - no over abundance of paintfill...

Specs on this are:

Length: 34"

Loft: 3°

Lie: 70°

Head weight: ~370 grams (estimate)

Grip: Winn X hero (blue/orange)

IMG_1379.JPGIMG_1380.JPGIMG_1382.JPGIMG_1383.JPGIMG_1385.JPGIMG_1384.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: TM%20LOGO1_zpsiu5rjvgi.png Burner Superfast TP 9* Fuji TS Evolution II Speeder; X-Flex

3 Wood: PingLogo1_zps9tkzkolg.gif G Series 15* Tour 75g; S-Flex

Irons: callaway-logo1_zpshbc6azir.png2016 APEX MB 3-PW; KBS Tour; S-Flex; 1/2" Long, 1* upright 

Wedges: Vokey-Design-Wedges1_zpsf6xkz8xp.png 50* 54* 58* SM5, K Grind 

Putter: betti%20loho1_zpszxuq88tc.png Bettinardi SS9 DASS Prototype/Hexperimental

I'd love to get my hands on a studio stainless, or something I could do a little work to. Maybe a Toulon, EVNROLL, an old Bettinardi.

Otherwise I'd like to break even, or come close, on my impulse buy.

It's not that these aren't sweet putters. I really like this thing, it rolls the rock well, but I have so many putters already that the odds of me gaming this thing are barely greater than zero. Plus I'm not about to start collecting Low Tide sticks. I have too many other addictions.

Driver: TM%20LOGO1_zpsiu5rjvgi.png Burner Superfast TP 9* Fuji TS Evolution II Speeder; X-Flex

Irons: callaway-logo1_zpshbc6azir.png2016 APEX MB 3-PW; KBS Tour; S-Flex; 1/2" Long, 1* upright 

Putter: betti%20loho1_zpszxuq88tc.png Bettinardi SS9 DASS Prototype/Hexperimental

Worked out a trade with PhillyGolfGuy. We're both waiting on USPS to deliver our putters to each other. -- We should both have feedback on transaction by Christmas Day.

• Like 1

PhillyGolfGuy got the Low Tide and can report his feelings on transaction. I rec'd the Bettinardi BB33 he traded me for on Tuesday. It was better than described, and perfectly packaged. Absolutely great guy to do business with. Can't recommend highly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ditto on the above! Great transaction, the putter is on great shape and am loving how it looks and feels. Highest recommendation to XStiff!

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma