Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Wedge-A-Day Giveaway {HeavyWedge}

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Boccieri Golf announces the “Wedge-a-Day Giveaway,” a 60-day promotion starting July 19 at http://www.boccierigolf.com through which the company will provide a game-enhancing Heavy Wedge daily to randomly selected winners. One grand prize winner will also receive a custom-built, C2-DF Limited Edition Heavy Putter.

ENTER HERE

#TruthDigest

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet.. I've always wanted to try one of these. Would be even better to win one! ;)

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

entered... now we just need someone to come on here EVERY day and remind everyone to sign up daily... I;d nominate myself, but I would never remember...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I will remind you if you will remind me to remind you. :lol:

Sounds like a plan...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

You have to sign up everyday?

yes, but I'm hoping that after about 2 weeks everyone forgets about it and there are fewer entrants, and I win...

But yea, you need to enter every day from now until Sept. 16...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

The good thing is that the send you an email to confirm you entry. I keep the email and it reminds me to enter that day.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

The good thing is that the send you an email to confirm you entry. I keep the email and it reminds me to enter that day.

WOW! Join website and saw this contest which i thought was interesting because i was wanting to try one of these. Awesome thing is I won the first one! I picked the 60 with 4 degrees bounce and cant wait for it to get here, although it didnt say when to expect it but it will def be a great suprise. Thanks MGS!!!

WOW! Join website and saw this contest which i thought was interesting because i was wanting to try one of these. Awesome thing is I won the first one! I picked the 60 with 4 degrees bounce and cant wait for it to get here, although it didnt say when to expect it but it will def be a great suprise. Thanks MGS!!!

Holy Crap... you won?... that's awesome... rack up another freebie for the MGS squad...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

WOW... 2 winners in 3 days... this is awesome... It would be even better if I was one of the winners too, but still cool...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the tally from here reached 10 or above. I would have never got in this contest if it wasn't for MGS. I know most of us here enter every day too and I doubt that the average person who would have stumbled onto the contest remembers to enter daily.

Thats what I was wondering. I got my wife to start entering in this daily. She doesn't use her wedges enough to wear the grooves down, so of course the wedge will go in my bag.

I'm doing the same thing...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

le sigh...

One day, these will be open to Canadian's as well. That way we can build them into our super secret rocke.. I mean enjoy a good time with fluffy bunnies on the golf course with polar bears as our playing partners...

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Just got an email thanking me for entering. For a second before I read it my heart stopped as I thought I had won

You have to watch those emails. I thought the same thing and trashed it. I tried to enter the next day and the site said that I have already entered for the day or won already. I knew I had not entered yet, and i went back to check my trash emails luckily I did not delete it and it said I had won.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

just your daily reminder...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Archived