Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

Wedge-A-Day Giveaway {HeavyWedge}

Boccieri Golf announces the “Wedge-a-Day Giveaway,” a 60-day promotion starting July 19 at http://www.boccierigolf.com through which the company will provide a game-enhancing Heavy Wedge daily to randomly selected winners. One grand prize winner will also receive a custom-built, C2-DF Limited Edition Heavy Putter.

ENTER HERE

Sweet.. I've always wanted to try one of these. Would be even better to win one! ;)

entered... now we just need someone to come on here EVERY day and remind everyone to sign up daily... I;d nominate myself, but I would never remember...

I will remind you if you will remind me to remind you. :lol:

Sounds like a plan...

You have to sign up everyday?

You have to sign up everyday?

yes, but I'm hoping that after about 2 weeks everyone forgets about it and there are fewer entrants, and I win...

But yea, you need to enter every day from now until Sept. 16...

The good thing is that the send you an email to confirm you entry. I keep the email and it reminds me to enter that day.

The good thing is that the send you an email to confirm you entry. I keep the email and it reminds me to enter that day.

WOW! Join website and saw this contest which i thought was interesting because i was wanting to try one of these. Awesome thing is I won the first one! I picked the 60 with 4 degrees bounce and cant wait for it to get here, although it didnt say when to expect it but it will def be a great suprise. Thanks MGS!!!

WOW! Join website and saw this contest which i thought was interesting because i was wanting to try one of these. Awesome thing is I won the first one! I picked the 60 with 4 degrees bounce and cant wait for it to get here, although it didnt say when to expect it but it will def be a great suprise. Thanks MGS!!!

Holy Crap... you won?... that's awesome... rack up another freebie for the MGS squad...

Nice win!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder to enter again today.

Running tally of MGS wedge wins: 1

Yeah its awesome, I did not expect to win on the first day but Ive been needing a lob wedge so YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

WOW... 2 winners in 3 days... this is awesome... It would be even better if I was one of the winners too, but still cool...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the tally from here reached 10 or above. I would have never got in this contest if it wasn't for MGS. I know most of us here enter every day too and I doubt that the average person who would have stumbled onto the contest remembers to enter daily.