Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

Wedge-A-Day Giveaway {HeavyWedge}

OK, so who won today?

Thats what I was wondering. I got my wife to start entering in this daily. She doesn't use her wedges enough to wear the grooves down, so of course the wedge will go in my bag.

Thats what I was wondering. I got my wife to start entering in this daily. She doesn't use her wedges enough to wear the grooves down, so of course the wedge will go in my bag.

I'm doing the same thing...

le sigh...

One day, these will be open to Canadian's as well. That way we can build them into our super secret rocke.. I mean enjoy a good time with fluffy bunnies on the golf course with polar bears as our playing partners...

Just got an email thanking me for entering. For a second before I read it my heart stopped as I thought I had won. B)

Just got an email thanking me for entering. For a second before I read it my heart stopped as I thought I had won

You have to watch those emails. I thought the same thing and trashed it. I tried to enter the next day and the site said that I have already entered for the day or won already. I knew I had not entered yet, and i went back to check my trash emails luckily I did not delete it and it said I had won.

yea i got my wedge friday and i won it thursday, quickest turnaround ever, pretty sweet to get a $110 wedge for free cuz i never win anything! MGS is the best!!!!

Woooohooo!! I've entered pretty much every day, and low and behold, I check my inbox this morning and there's a flashing beacon of excitement about 5 emails down. Maybe it wasn't flashing, but I'm pretty sure the only email my eyes saw was "Saleshp - - Boccieri Golf-Claim Prize". I can't for the new addition to my bag!

Also I have to tell you that the customer service dept. at Boccieri is stellar. I knew when I won that it wasn't like I was getting a custom fit wedge, but I had to call anyway. I'm 6'5" and all of my clubs are +1", so I asked if the wedge that I was being sent could be the same. I spoke with Debbie in Customer Service who hadn't been asked that question yet, and went to find the answer. 30 seconds later she's back and says that while it's usually a $50 cost to extend a club, that they'll be happy to do it free of charge since I was a contest winner. She then waited on the line with me while I filled out the prize claim form to make sure that it went thru properly and so that she could add the custom feature to the ticket. It was kind of her to do so and much appreciated.

Lastly, of course, thanks MGS for posting the contest. I loved this site even when I hadn't won anything, so this is like icing on the cake.

Woooohooo!! I've entered pretty much every day, and low and behold, I check my inbox this morning and there's a flashing beacon of excitement about 5 emails down. Maybe it wasn't flashing, but I'm pretty sure the only email my eyes saw was "Saleshp - - Boccieri Golf-Claim Prize". I can't for the new addition to my bag!

Also I have to tell you that the customer service dept. at Boccieri is stellar. I knew when I won that it wasn't like I was getting a custom fit wedge, but I had to call anyway. I'm 6'5" and all of my clubs are +1", so I asked if the wedge that I was being sent could be the same. I spoke with Debbie in Customer Service who hadn't been asked that question yet, and went to find the answer. 30 seconds later she's back and says that while it's usually a $50 cost to extend a club, that they'll be happy to do it free of charge since I was a contest winner. She then waited on the line with me while I filled out the prize claim form to make sure that it went thru properly and so that she could add the custom feature to the ticket. It was kind of her to do so and much appreciated.

Lastly, of course, thanks MGS for posting the contest. I loved this site even when I hadn't won anything, so this is like icing on the cake.

Thats awesome, congrats. It's great to get customer service like that even when it's a free item that you are receiving, it makes you want to go back for additional needs. I've been dealing with LeaderboardGolf.com after winning the British Open contest and they have been excellent.

Thats awesome, congrats. It's great to get customer service like that even when it's a free item that you are receiving, it makes you want to go back for additional needs. I've been dealing with LeaderboardGolf.com after winning the British Open contest and they have been excellent.

You won the Nike driver!?! That's awesome!

You won the Nike driver!?! That's awesome!

Yes,sir. As a matter of fact, I just got an email from them stating that they received the shaft yesterday and the head today, so they are building it and shipping it out Monday. I'm very excited.

Seriously, I'd barely be able to contain myself knowing a custom fit driver was coming. I feel that way about a new wedge, not an $850 driver. Feel free to send me that old and broken down S9 you no longer need ;)