Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
ole gray

What ya drinking tonight?

Try the Wild Turkey Honey Sting. Gotta nice little kick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

LOL Actually that was what I meant to post....  I'm a tired ole Santa Claus tonight :wacko: 

• Like 3

Home distilled polish potato vodka. Nice to have relatives that "embrace" family traditions.

Going to Russia for 10 years, I did get hooked on the Russian vodka made in the little villages.  Much better than the big distilleries.

• Like 3

Ahhh - 3 fingers of Maker Mark on the rocks before I get the kids presents under the tree.

Oh wait - I don't have any kids or a tree so why not another 3 fingers to greet Santa?

• Like 8

"What ya drinking tonight?"

A lot! My Raiders' season is over. Derek Carr broke his leg. I was hoping for a Superbowl run. Oh well..... after 14 years of misery, I guess it has been a pretty remarkable season. 12-3 as of now. Who knows..... Maybe McGloin can step in and take us to the promised land. Damn..... this sucks!

• Like 2

Going to Russia for 10 years, I did get hooked on the Russian vodka made in the little villages. Much better than the big distilleries.

I have relatives on the Russian side that make it for Russian Christmas. Will have some sent up to me just after the new year. Really good stuff.

• Like 1

I'm still working, 11 PM service but when I get home it's 3 fingers of MaCallan's 18 neat for this puppy.

Oh and as soon as I get done tomorrow it's to the time share on the beach for a Filet, cigar and fist full is scotch plus golf every day with the word day in it next week.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

So far I've had a Modello, a glass of Buffalo trace, some champagne, more red and white wine than I care to admit, and now some Scotch... Better find a Lot of water before bed or the hangover is gonna suck.

The relatives I haven't seen in a while are trying to poison me lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited: spelling/typing (imagine that)

• Like 1

Growler of Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout and another growler of Device Brewing's Black as Night black IPA shared over dinner.

Sherry cask Glenmorangie for final present wrapping.

• Like 2

My wife said I have to stop drinking all that craft beer cause I'm getting fat(which is true) so now I drink Crown and Coke Zero lol probably not much better