Sign in to follow this  
MDGolfHacker

Happy Holidays

Wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!  I'll be busy with the kids to check in much later today (just finished putting up a custom peg board for my son's myriad of nerf guns he has/will be getting).

MDGolfHacker

• Like 5

My altar around 10 tonight waiting for the midnight service. Grace has won awards as the most beautiful church in the South.

Merry Christmas or happy holiday of choice to everyone. Be safe, enjoy and if at all possible play some golf.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7

I hope everyone has a special time with family and friends today. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year to all golfers friends. I wish you all health, money, peace of mind and...... a great victories in 2017.

Happy Holidays to all!!

panettone.jpg

• Like 5

attachicon.gif1224162149a.jpg

My altar around 10 tonight waiting for the midnight service. Grace has won awards as the most beautiful church in the South.

Merry Christmas or happy holiday of choice to everyone. Be safe, enjoy and if at all possible play some golf.

Stunning Rev just stunning. When I get the disc of my video recording from Midnight Mass last night I will try to post some pics for you. Yep I run the sound and video and audio recording. We had a new camera and on one was sure how it would work on the candle light service. It is all remote control and on the spur of the moment split decision I played around with the iris some and got it. My Rector also does the cut and edit on the recordings too and he was looking at the previews this morning after the service and told me WOW! I think you got it. Anyhow Merry Christmas to you and all the family here on MGS

BTW Rev I played 27 yesterday and ran the Mass last night and I am off work tomorrow and plan on playing too!!  I will justify and say my 2nd Rev said to play golf if you do not mind!! My wife and I may walk 9 this afternoon since the course is open to walk. I will carry a few clubs all antique and of course persimmon woods

• Like 4

Thanks Stu and looking forward to it. Our sanctuary has been voted the most beautiful in the South on several occasions. We often get architectural students in to view it.

• Like 7

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Spies!!

• Like 3

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my friends at MGS!

My personal New Year's resolution: Play MORE Golf!

• Like 4

Merry Christmas and Happy My Birthday(66)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I bet you say that every year!!

Merry Christmas everyone.  Enjoy the day with family and friends.

It's a beautiful day today here in Oregon; the local golf course is closed for the day, but they allow play for free, and I didn't bring my sticks because it always rains here in the winter.  I knew I should have brought them.   :(

• Like 3