TESTERS WANTED! ×

Home Golf Course?

ole gray

Whipering Creek must be new. I don't recall it from when I lived in the area. I've played Foster Park a number of times.

When I was going to Seminary Riverbend had a discount for us and it along with Brookwood was free for pastors on Mondays. Funny how I often seemed to have a Monday hospital visit back then. (my first Church was in Wolcottville and I went to CTS in the Fort for Sem)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Actually, Whispering Creek was called Havenhurst back then. New owners awhile back.

Like Brookwood, Riverbend tore me a new one 2 years ago. Ego still hurts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Havenhurst. It had flooded my first summer in Fort Wayne, '89.

Riverbend is brutal but free is free. Guys will laugh but it always reminded me of Bethpage Black. A lot of crowned greens. If you missed them your ball was going to end up far away in a spot that you really didn't want to play from.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 2 weeks later...

www.rancocasgc.com/ is my home course. It's usually in good condition and I can find some great deals. The problem with that is that they tend to overbook leading to long rounds.

rancocas-13.jpg

Wow that's a beauty!  I bet in the Fall when all the leaves turn colors it will knock ya socks off.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 4 months later...

Catawba island Club. Arthur Hill links course - we just held the PGA qualifier here two weeks ago. Www.cicclub.com

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Lost Creek Golf Course in Beaver Bank Nova Scotia. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house.

Year after year they had done a lot to improve the course. Last year they remade hole 2 and the tee box for 8. This year they are making a new green for 15 and 8.

Next season there will hopefully be a better practice facility.

It's been great to see a club invest in the course whereas most courses here invest in a clubhouse.

This my first year as a member there and I will definitely be back next season!

Www.lostcreek.ca

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

spacer.gif

This my home course.

Lyons Den Golf

1fromteestriped.jpg.w110h69.jpg7flowergarden.jpg.w110h74.jpg12lake.jpg.w110h69.jpg8fromthetee.jpg.w110h62.jpgsalrock.jpg.w94h110.jpgDave18mow.JPG.w110h83.jpgairden.jpg.w110h97.jpg2Lake.JPG.w110h83.jpg

Welcome to the Den!

We are a family owned 18 hole public golf course located in Ohio near the historic town of Canal Fulton, just a short drive south of Akron and west of Canton at the corner of St. Rts. 21 and 93.

Our course is a challenging 18 hole layout with riding carts available, but is designed to appeal to the golfer who still likes to walk. Lyons Den Golf offers an affordable golf experience that boasts one of the toughest finishing holes in the Stark Co. area. "Devils Gulch","The Barn Hole",and "Cemetery Ridge" are waiting to test your golfing skills. Of course, the 18th hole will leave you with a lasting impression of your day at the Den. Outing and League reservations are being accepted. Call 330-854-9910 to book your tee time.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

This my home course.

Lyons Den Golf

1fromteestriped.jpg.w110h69.jpg7flowergarden.jpg.w110h74.jpg12lake.jpg.w110h69.jpg8fromthetee.jpg.w110h62.jpgsalrock.jpg.w94h110.jpgDave18mow.JPG.w110h83.jpgairden.jpg.w110h97.jpg2Lake.JPG.w110h83.jpg

Welcome to the Den!

We are a family owned 18 hole public golf course located in Ohio near the historic town of Canal Fulton, just a short drive south of Akron and west of Canton at the corner of St. Rts. 21 and 93.

Our course is a challenging 18 hole layout with riding carts available, but is designed to appeal to the golfer who still likes to walk. Lyons Den Golf offers an affordable golf experience that boasts one of the toughest finishing holes in the Stark Co. area. "Devils Gulch","The Barn Hole",and "Cemetery Ridge" are waiting to test your golfing skills. Of course, the 18th hole will leave you with a lasting impression of your day at the Den. Outing and League reservations are being accepted. Call 330-854-9910 to book your tee time.

spacer.gif

What time are we teeing er up?! :D    It sounds like a fun course that will bite ya arse if you're off ya game.  

Cleveland

My home course is Spring Brook Golf Club in Walloon Lake Michigan. I grew up working there, and playing there. It's a nice little place tucked away in the Chandler Hills. If you're in the area and want to play a "come as you are" course that gets super firm in summer stop by and say hello to Jason! It's a family owned course.

For their budget it is pretty nice. It's no Pebble but for $30 it's a days worth of short par 4's short par 5's and the best 19th hole in the business, "The Grill on the Hill"

Edit: $25 for 18 with a cart!!

#3 dogleg left

- Alan

LedgeRock GC in Mohnton, PA is my home course. On hilly terrain where there's an emphasis on using the contours of the land, it's a fun, scenic and challenging course.

IMG_8029.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

IMG_8463.JPG

IMG_8468.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma

What time are we teeing er up?! :D    It sounds like a fun course that will bite ya arse if you're off ya game.  

Yea, it's tight. If you want to hit fairways your driver has to be "on". Greens are tricky. You'd think I'd know how to putt them after playing there for 20 years...lol. You know damn well it's going break this way, but you just can't convince your brain that your eyes are lying to you. :D

https://golfcourse.uga.edu/course-info/course-map

university of Georgia GC. I love this course. It is a real treat to have it 8 minutes from my house.

img_1092_1.jpg?itok=ZS7OOpgH

I have played this one several times as it's semi close to my home in Watkinsville.  I watched Russell Henley win a Nationwide Tour event as an amateur when it was held at UGA.  Great golf course and tough as nails.   The greens are VERY undulating and fast!  I shot 82 last time on that track and was thrilled. 

https://golfcourse.uga.edu/

hole_12m.jpg?itok=BYX1abq_

P.S.  You need to come over to Lane Creek an let's tee er up one of these days

Cleveland

I don't know how I've missed this thead until now.   Boy OG, I've heard so much about Lane Creek, I really need to find a way and the time to get down there and play a few rounds with you, I have a feeling just one round on that course would leave me wanting more!!

Mine is Compass Pointe Golf Course, where I work and play.  It's a municipal course owned by the city but managed by a golf management company that I work for.  We have 36 holes, 27 of them are very tree lined and present a lot of cross hazards.  One 9 is more open and let's you really let the big dog out without fear of too much trouble. 

Our Signature Hole 1 North

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I don't know how I've missed this thead until now. Boy OG, I've heard so much about Lane Creek, I really need to find a way and the time to get down there and play a few rounds with you, I have a feeling just one round on that course would leave me wanting more!!

Mine is Compass Pointe Golf Course, where I work and play. It's a municipal course owned by the city but managed by a golf management company that I work for. We have 36 holes, 27 of them are very tree lined and present a lot of cross hazards. One 9 is more open and let's you really let the big dog out without fear of too much trouble.

Our Signature Hole 1 North

attachicon.gifCompass Pointe Hole 1 (North).jpg

attachicon.gif2East.jpg

attachicon.gif3East3.jpg

attachicon.gif1East.jpg

attachicon.gif1South.jpg

attachicon.gif6South.jpg

Heck yea Rob we need to find a way to get it done ! You have some beautiful holes on your course too

Cleveland

Archived