Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - Sentio Sierra 101 Putters

hckymeyer

As I mentioned in my review, I switched to the Sentio blade from a mid-mallet style. These putting drills really helped me with the transition if anyone is interested.  

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/indoor-putting-drills-winter/

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another round in the books and I'm continuing to get surprised at my distance control on putts over 25". I'm not making any more than I did, but the ball is looking in the hole as it eases past a lot more. The confidence I've got on putting inside 15" has never been higher.

I really do love this club. Hope everyone gives it a try as soon as they can.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Another round in the books and I'm continuing to get surprised at my distance control on putts over 25". I'm not making any more than I did, but the ball is looking in the hole as it eases past a lot more. The confidence I've got on putting inside 15" has never been higher.

I really do love this club. Hope everyone gives it a try as soon as they can.

Tazz

I agree Tazz. After changing over to this putter, I've switched from being the most inconsistent, erratic putter in my group to the one with the least putts during my round. My scores have went down this year and this putter is the primary reason.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

• 3 weeks later...

Stage 3 up. I will not be gaming but want the putter to find a great home for the season. I am just not a blade guy anymore. If anyone is willing to pay for the shipping, the grip I put on, and is willing to go through the review process, I am willing to give it back to the community to review.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Still loving my Sentio Sierra 101-S. Headed down to Crossville, TN for my annual golf trip in a couple weeks and will be gaming it through all 72 holes.   

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

• 1 year later...

Looking forward to reading your reviews, I am in the market for a new putter and will wait for your read to pull the trigger.

Reviews are all wrapped up.

Go to page 1 and start.

Lot of good info.

FYI mine is still in the bag and rolling great.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Archived