Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Vision Golf Ball - US Test Pilot Project - MyGolfSpy

• 1 year later...

In all seriousness, your website, such as it is, is a joke.  Virtually nothing can be learned about your product there.

Thanks for the post and a good question,,,,

I don't  run a website at this time I have been running under the radar with my approach for the past 3 years as

many of my ideas and designs were being borrowed by the larger OEM brands,,,, I worked for Titleist for 23 + years

and have been developing new ideas for 12 years under my Vision brand but the 2008 GFC got right in the way of

my International plans ,,,,,

There is a good amount of published information at VisionBall at facebook or Wayne J Bosley at Linkedin that will

give you an insight into what I am about,,, and yes it is not a normal approach at all ,,, I aim to stay more exclusive.

I don't expect to turn on our next website till after the 2017 US PGA Show,,, if at all as I don't really need it today.

Vision Golf Ball Concepts & Designs by The Atanak Co Australia (1980 - 2016)

I've used Wayne's hi viz golf balls for a few years now. I've "donated" them to ponds and bushes throughout our golfing area. I love to use them, on a par with any other high end golf balls i have played. I never had problems finding info on the product nor in getting hold them. When I play there is no mistaking which golf balls are mine. It just stands out. Great product. Wayne has been great to work with and his golf gloves are far superior. Check them out. Best wishes with your endeavours Wayne.

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

I can definitely endorse Wayne's Vision golf balls. Excellent product and the high yellow balls are soooooo easy to see with top quality built in.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've never seen one. Are they on par ( ;)) with tour balls? What do they cost?

Just like Bridgestone, or Titleist, or any ball maker, they make a variety. Some are urethane covered, some aren't. Price goes with what type of cover they have just like everyone else. No other ball company in the world is doing things with the visual aspect of balls like Vision. Right now, major ball manufacturers only use a "yellow" paint to make their balls "brighter" or not white. Vision uses a UV coating INSIDE the top layer and it literally absorbs the sun's rays making it almost "glow" in sunlight. I have been testing for them for most of 2016 and what they have to offer is EVERY bit as good as any offering available in the US. One thing I can say without hesitation is that the Super Yellow UV absorbing color is second none! It is MUCH more visible than ANY painted ball currently on the market. Look at the photo just up above a few posts. The "brightness" isn't because of lighting and those balls aren't "painted"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Maybe a Super Yellow Professional Urethane Ball is worth more than a Costco painted white old school design,,,,,?

I am interested in these, however why take a shot at another golf ball?

Driver- Callaway 815 Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond

3 Wood- Callaway 815 Big Berth Alpha

3 -5 Hybrids Callaway Apex

6-PW- 2014 Callaway Apex Pro

50,54, 58 Wedges- Callaway MD3

Putter- SeeMore FGP

Ball- Kirkland Signature and Snell MTB

I'll help out as needed. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

The Boz from Oz is terrific with great ideas about golf ball design. I tested for him in the past would willingly do so again.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am interested in these, however why take a shot at another golf ball?

Hi BH,
Thanks for the post and normally I don't have anything to say about any of the other balls in a market but the Costco thing is a very big deal to all of us on the manufacturing side of things. :wacko:

Its not aimed at Costco / Kirkland its Nassau Golf Korea ,,,,GBT Tech or GolfBallTest that did the commercially paid for first review and product evaluation for Costco asked my opinion on the factory ,,,, Taylor-Made had pulled back so far on forecasted orders that Nassau where desperate and as such they have blinked I mean they were even happy to sell to me what ever I wanted ,,,,,,,

What I actually meant by my comment was not that my ball designs may be better I am just saying I hope my designs and concepts might be worth spending some extra dollars on to experience what they are all about when everyone in the web sphere will now compare us with a Costco priced TPU 4 piece in 2017 and how much they are ,,, if that makes sense,,, ;)

Cheers,
Boz

I say more power to anyone that wants to make golf equipment. I'd never heard of Vision until today. I'm personally hooked on the Kirkland ball. I like everything about it. Even the Signature logo. I like the small alignment mark and the tiny numbers they use. It's classy to me. I personally don't like big advertising logos and such on my golf ball. Don't play logo balls because of that. I've also seen independent testing on the Kirkland ball by MGS. Nobody paid them. The ball holds it own or beats more expensive balls.

I'm old school and do not like a yellow or any color ball except white. Perhaps my eyesight will one day dictate I use a high visibility ball. But until then I'll stick with white only. Fancy packaging for golf balls is a waste of money too. If Costco packaged the Kirklands in a plastic bag I'd still buy them. Same with other Big brands.

Until the Kirklands are no more I plan to keep playing them.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'm old school and do not like a yellow or any color ball except white. Perhaps my eyesight will one day dictate I use a high visibility ball. But until then I'll stick with white only.

Thanks for the post ,,, the paid for review I was referring to was never compromised by the payment ,, it was done before they ,,
Costco decided to pull the trigger from what I understand as they were not sure about Nassau's heritage and capability ,,,, I
was and had answered some questions for a friend without fully knowing the how and whats involved,,

In relation to the right type of Yellow,,,,I know there are large numbers of players that don't like it for normal play ,,,, but if the
conditions of play were really overcast / very dull / twilight after work / really early in the morning starts wouldn't it make sense
to use a piece of equipment that was better for the conditions  of play ,,, much better than white? Just a thought,,, as a quicker
game is more fun and being more confident about finding it is a huge plus,,in my humble opinion that is,,,  :lol:

Cheers,
Boz

I tested the Vision balls earlier this year and liked them a lot. One of the better feeling balls I've putted with a little heavier feel to it than what I'm used to, but in a good way. I'm traditional with the ball color but the UV balls were so easy to find and there might be something to the color being easier to see on all strokes than a regular white ball.

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma

Here are some of the latest Improved Focal Point IFP ™ print tech designs we have been running in Korea

over the past two years,,, partially as a fashion concept but with a more important advantage being

identification and improvement in watching the ball through a shot,,,,

We have been working on the larger clearer markings since 2005 and this was the logical extension of the

idea,,, Goker is a Korean market Elite / Premium brand owned by our manufacturing partner,,,

The UK designed TruVis concept dates back to 2004 but we always took the idea to be a great ball

identification approach first and then the other benefits do apply,,,Vision Ezy-2-See ™ Ball Markings 2005 .

Blossom a.JPG

Dottie.JPG

Goker daisy 3.JPG

Blossom.JPG

Macaron.JPG

Boz!!!  Good to see you man.  I have migrated over to MSG and am just getting my feet wet when I saw this thread.  

I have tested Vision Balls a couple of times and they are solid performers, I liken them to B-330s or Pro V1s in urethane and e-6s in the others.  I have absolutely fallen in love with the Vision gloves and ordered 3 about 4 months ago.  I was not a glove wearer normally but have been wearing a glove almost all of my rounds for the past 7 or 8 months.  I will take a picture & post it in the next few days of the one I have been wearing and of a new one to let everyone see just how durable they are.  Let me add that I am retired and play at least 2 and sometimes 5 times per week so there are plenty of rounds on the glove.  

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Here's a pic of one I had in play at PGA West. Natural light.

Another shot... Pretty easy to see where my shot ended-up from over 100 yards. Hint: look near the pin!

It really does almost "glow" in the sunlight!

White is available as well!

I'd be interested in trying out some of these balls. The gel White look good to me, not big on any colored golf balls.

I'm not on social media so while I've been playing MG C4's and have just got Vice's Selected dozen to try out, a web search of vision golf balls brought me to a site with a homepage with a big 2013 on it. Makes me think Vision is out of business.

Let me know how to get a some, I'd like to try them head to head with the other small brands I play.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Here's a pic of one I had in play at PGA West. Natural light.

attachicon.gifIMG_1214.JPG

Another shot... Pretty easy to see where my shot ended-up from over 100 yards. Hint: look near the pin!

attachicon.gifIMG_1652.PNG

It really does almost "glow" in the sunlight!

attachicon.gifIMG_1653.PNG

White is available as well!

attachicon.gifIMG_1654.PNG

Great pics Mookie!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Just a quick update as I know everyone will try and look at my website,,,, its turned off , I did this in late 2012.

I am not actively looking for sales as I have been just looking after the player base I have around the world plus

my local proshops only.

2017 is different and will be special ,,, I just have to look at how to create a simple pathway to my designs directly

in the US and from everything I see going on with the Kirkland balls etc I am just happy to be a boutique player

around the globe,,,,, 

Sorry my information is not so easily found,,,

I just finished playing and it's an ugly day. Overcast and drizzling.

So what better time to take a couple pictures so that the brightness of the SuperYellow isn't influenced by, "Well, it's sunny out."

Here u go.

Here is a new ball type we are currently evaluating from Japan and Korea the Kaede (Maple Leaf) Dimple balls,,,,

I wouldn't get too caught up in the added distance story BUT they do play ok and they are great looking and in the

right specs they will be interesting ,,,, they are built to conform to the USGA rules,,,,, these are images from the Korean

market website,,,,

Kaede Luxe Red.JPG

Kaede - Luxe 2a.JPG

USGA Kaede.JPG

We did cover this way back when this thread started, if you shine a UV light on these balls before use they are great for low light golf, late in the day, dusk, that sort of thing, they retain a glow for quite some time. I was able to play with some of Wayne's prototype balls in addition to the varieties I bought from him. The wear well, play well, and are on a par with any ball out there. The high visibility is what I most liked.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

Odyssey Putter.

Open for sponsorship

Hi Stephen,,, hope your well and all the best for the holidays,,,

I have been working on two technologies since the last run in the US in 2010/11/12 ,,,, both make the balls look brighter 

Firstly my ongoing UVEE ™ Project that I begun in 2005 with its StayBright-A tech ™  - we are now onto the 4th generation

using Rare Earth Photo-luminescent nano pigments within the outer cover that glow as you can see from the prototypes below,,

they absorb UV light energy better than ever and turn it into a bright light effect for a longer period.

Secondly a new Super Yellow with a StayBright - S tech ™  approach that is static in nature but allows UV daylight even in relatively low light conditions to pass through the partially transparent outer cover and reflect off a very bright second layer to enhance the balls colour,,

Both ideas are allowing me to create a softer outer cover feel . You can see the effects below,,,,, 

StayBright - S = Static versions,,,,,

Thomas - Germany 1.jpg

Thomas Glove.JPG 

The-Gel-Ad-look-FB-2013-May.jpg

Staybright - A = Active version with some older UVEE versions ,,,,

UVEE 2017 - prototype.JPG

They look awesome Wayne. I still have a load but then I haven't had the opportunity to lose any much this year. The best is when you can see your ball glowing at the bottom of the pond, just out of reach.

The golf gloves are still the best I have used, they feel great and wear well. I think they have the best "touch" of any I have tried.

And yes I use the pink balls, the green ones and the yellow, I have no problem playing coloured balls, the arctic white are bright. I can't wait to use some of the new ones.

Merry Christmas, Wayne and a fruitful new Year. Don't let the Kirklands get you down.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Odyssey Putter.

Open for sponsorship

I loved the pink WB's

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder