TESTERS WANTED! ×

Vision Golf Ball - US Test Pilot Project - MyGolfSpy

Yep, but they are only available to my Test Pilot team at this stage. They have become

a real favourite with many of my Oz team members over our summer.

I will also be testing a 3 and probably 4 piece Tour Vision ball during your summer.

I will advise more info as it comes to hand.

Cheers,

Boz.

Vision Golf Ball Concepts & Designs by The Atanak Co Australia (1980 - 2016)

Boz, wanted to thank you for the great, fast service..808s look awesome as always, and I am very thankful for the other balls to test and all the goodies you packed in there!!! great service and product as always!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 2 weeks later...

Boz, it's time, you guys are producing great product, you got us here testing and promoting the balls. It's time for a My Golf Spy Golf Ball Review...can you get in touch with the guys and set it up.

We want to see your balls, so to speak, get some national attention, and this would be a great way to start off.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• 1 month later...

Hey Boz,

I'm just checking in.....still got about 1 1/2 dozen balls left.....don't seem to lose as many as I used to.

Just changed irons from Callaway X-24 Hot's to Mizuno MP-53's. My Handicap was steady at 17 all winter.....the last couple years it would balloon to 20 & 21 then drop to 13 ro 15 in mid-summer. So I am anticipating a great year.

Got a double header setup for tomorrow.....18 at the course I used to play then an 18 hole 2 man best ball/scramble to celebrate St Patrick's Day.....too bad I don't have any green Visions to game tomorrow(just yellow & blue)!....LOL

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

St. Patrick's Day.....I ventured to my former club to spend the day (36 holes) with my Buds and play some golf. I had not played in their Saturday Game since I left it in October, to run a new saturday Game at a newly reopened 7 renovated course that I love.

Well, this was week #2 of my ownership of a used set of Mizuno MP-53's with project X 4.5 graphite shafts. I played the Clear Gel WB and kicked their @#$%.....Shot an 84 and, based upon their point system that I had not [layed in since Oct, I had 26 points and tied for Second Place....taking them for $68. My 2 man team then tied for 3rd in the first annual Mulligan's Cup tourney (9 hole 2 man best ball + 9 hole 2 man Scramble).

My Vision golfball performed admirably, especially when I could drop it on the green. From 90+ yds out, the Vision dropped to the green and stopped....in one case it was embedded where it landed. Off the tee, they were straight as an arrow. Putting has dropped from 36 to 26-30 per round.

Terrific balls, especially now with my Mizuno's!

BTW, my Handicap is steadily going down. Last three winters my Hcap hovered at 20-21 then dropped, beginning in May to 13 - 15 for the summer. this year it has been steady @ 17, now dropping to 15....Hopefully lower as we get to Spring & Summer.

I have 1 1/2 dozen left 8 yellow, 6 arctic white & 4 clear.

Thanks Boz!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

• 2 months later...

Boz and everyone, just got back from Pinehurst and played the Boz's Balls (that sound right) the whole time. I am playing the 808s exclusively, and I just love them. Then I played the two pinkies you sent, wow!!! I am longer off the tee and in the fairway and even the woods(which I visit a lot). I seem to like the 808s better near the greens, but man, Boz, I love your product.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• 1 month later...

Just ordered from Boz. He is the MAN. And we here at MGS need to support innovators like him.

Please get off you wallet and order from him you will not be disappointed. I have played with his balls for 2 years, and most all of the guy's I play with say they are by far easier to see than their ball also fly's farther, straighter and is way cool.

Or you can just buy the over priced OEM balls and be disappointed.

I concurr!

Hey Boz - do you have a website for your golf balls?

Thanks!

James

Try http://www.visiongolfball.com/, all you need to know is right there.

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

• 2 months later...

Boz, my last box of 808s are making their trip to Myrtle Beach next week, can't wait to get them out there and "distribute" them to all the people looking for lost balls!!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

i'd be more than willing to help out with the testing.

i am in south africa though, not sure if you could make that work. but if you can, sign me up.

i would love to try a game improvement ball! i need any help i can get

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys, sorry for laying low over the past year but the US market has

been in a bit of a mess and with so many balls being discounted I thought

it best to keep working on the designs and my local opportunities plus those

in Asia until I had the right balls,,,,,,

A lot of my local Australian Test Pilot player testing and feedback will be moving

towards one page over at Face Book with the VisionGolfBall page plus some further

US based trials here at MGS with the Spy's and you guys when its appropriate to test

the waters once again.

It is funny that 9 years ago when I was pushing hard for the better visibility

of the right Yellow colouring (being a real bright UV Yellow version) only to be

told on a regular basis that colour was done in the market that so many brands are

carrying yellow designs at present but have you noticed that very few of the companies

can really explain why a brighter ball might make an improvement to your game.

Who is actually creating real innovations with in the ball category to date?

Talk more soon,

Boz

Vision Golf Ball Concepts & Designs by The Atanak Co Australia (1980 - 2016)

Thanks for stopping in Boz! I keep thinking I need to get some new Visions!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

We miss you here Boz. I can tell you for sure, I have put a lot of your balls on various courses at Myrtle Beach and Pinehurst. I hope my "marketing" of losing all the balls I play with is paying off!!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

I was playing recently, using my Vision balls, Vision golf towel, Vision hat and glove, when a guy asked me about the golf balls I was using, he said that he had found one on the course and used it and liked it, did some research and had sent a note to Boz.

So, I too am doing Guerrilla Marketing for Boz, in my small way.

I am still not sure which of the balls I favour but I really like the high viz balls for obvious reasons. I like the way they glow at the bottom of the pond, just out of reach, staring at me.

Whichever has the softer cover, and I forget which, is best around the greens.

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

I ended up with two of these as a present from X. It was the white one. I can not say that I fell in love with the performance, but this was compared to 2012 balls and this was an older on. Not to mention this was the winter. Was not terribly happy with any ball's performance I really loved the visibility. There were many times when we would all have to stand on the box to track balls. The Vision was always easy to see.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

count me in if you have room

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Somehow, until these recent postings, I'd completely missed this thread and had JUST first heard of Vision golf balls about a week ago from a friend. I still haven't seen or played any, just heard they were quality balls that were easy to see. Even though my best drives are lucky to make it past 215-220 yards, that's far enough it's hard for me to really track the ball as well as I'd like to - lol I'm definitely interested in trying these now!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite