Vision Golf Ball - US Test Pilot Project - MyGolfSpy

Our Sponsors

I'd be interested in trying out some of these balls. The gel White look good to me, not big on any colored golf balls.

I'm not on social media so while I've been playing MG C4's and have just got Vice's Selected dozen to try out, a web search of vision golf balls brought me to a site with a homepage with a big 2013 on it. Makes me think Vision is out of business.

Let me know how to get a some, I'd like to try them head to head with the other small brands I play.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

WITB:

Louisville Smart Persimmon Driver

Louisville Niblick Persimmon 3 & 5 woods

Hogan UIHI 4-iron*

Hogan PTx Pro 5-7*

Hogan Icon 8-PW*

KZG 51 gap wedge

KZG 56 sand wedge

Rife Legend Z Putter

*denotes clubs being tested

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like Bridgestone, or Titleist, or any ball maker, they make a variety. Some are urethane covered, some aren't. Price goes with what type of cover they have just like everyone else. No other ball

I was able to hook a few of our seniors at my golf course with the yellow vision balls.   One of the things that they loved about them was the visibility of the balls.  Not just on the ground but also

We did cover this way back when this thread started, if you shine a UV light on these balls before use they are great for low light golf, late in the day, dusk, that sort of thing, they retain a glow

Posted Images

Here's a pic of one I had in play at PGA West. Natural light.

attachicon.gifIMG_1214.JPG

Another shot... Pretty easy to see where my shot ended-up from over 100 yards. Hint: look near the pin!

attachicon.gifIMG_1652.PNG

It really does almost "glow" in the sunlight!

attachicon.gifIMG_1653.PNG

White is available as well!

attachicon.gifIMG_1654.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics Mookie!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

Just a quick update as I know everyone will try and look at my website,,,, its turned off , I did this in late 2012.

I am not actively looking for sales as I have been just looking after the player base I have around the world plus

my local proshops only.

2017 is different and will be special ,,, I just have to look at how to create a simple pathway to my designs directly

in the US and from everything I see going on with the Kirkland balls etc I am just happy to be a boutique player

around the globe,,,,, 

Sorry my information is not so easily found,,,

• Like 2

Vision Golf Ball Concepts & Designs by The Atanak Co Australia (1980 - 2016)

I just finished playing and it's an ugly day. Overcast and drizzling.

So what better time to take a couple pictures so that the brightness of the SuperYellow isn't influenced by, "Well, it's sunny out."

Here u go.

• Like 2

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Here is a new ball type we are currently evaluating from Japan and Korea the Kaede (Maple Leaf) Dimple balls,,,,

I wouldn't get too caught up in the added distance story BUT they do play ok and they are great looking and in the

right specs they will be interesting ,,,, they are built to conform to the USGA rules,,,,, these are images from the Korean

market website,,,,

Kaede Luxe Red.JPG

Kaede - Luxe 2a.JPG

USGA Kaede.JPG

• Like 1

We did cover this way back when this thread started, if you shine a UV light on these balls before use they are great for low light golf, late in the day, dusk, that sort of thing, they retain a glow for quite some time. I was able to play with some of Wayne's prototype balls in addition to the varieties I bought from him. The wear well, play well, and are on a par with any ball out there. The high visibility is what I most liked.

• Like 4

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

Hi Stephen,,, hope your well and all the best for the holidays,,,

I have been working on two technologies since the last run in the US in 2010/11/12 ,,,, both make the balls look brighter 

Firstly my ongoing UVEE ™ Project that I begun in 2005 with its StayBright-A tech ™  - we are now onto the 4th generation

using Rare Earth Photo-luminescent nano pigments within the outer cover that glow as you can see from the prototypes below,,

they absorb UV light energy better than ever and turn it into a bright light effect for a longer period.

Secondly a new Super Yellow with a StayBright - S tech ™  approach that is static in nature but allows UV daylight even in relatively low light conditions to pass through the partially transparent outer cover and reflect off a very bright second layer to enhance the balls colour,,

Both ideas are allowing me to create a softer outer cover feel . You can see the effects below,,,,, 

StayBright - S = Static versions,,,,,

Thomas - Germany 1.jpg

Thomas Glove.JPG 

The-Gel-Ad-look-FB-2013-May.jpg

Staybright - A = Active version with some older UVEE versions ,,,,

UVEE 2017 - prototype.JPG

They look awesome Wayne. I still have a load but then I haven't had the opportunity to lose any much this year. The best is when you can see your ball glowing at the bottom of the pond, just out of reach.

The golf gloves are still the best I have used, they feel great and wear well. I think they have the best "touch" of any I have tried.

And yes I use the pink balls, the green ones and the yellow, I have no problem playing coloured balls, the arctic white are bright. I can't wait to use some of the new ones.

Merry Christmas, Wayne and a fruitful new Year. Don't let the Kirklands get you down.

• Like 1

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

I loved the pink WB's

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Hi Foz,,, I'm working with my team on a UVEE PINKY version for mid 2017,,,,, like this but playable in daylight

and with feel,,,,,,let me look for the prototype images,,

Lite Golf 4.JPG

• Like 1

2016 Pinky + UVEE Prototypes,,,,

attachicon.gifUV Proto - 1a.JPG

attachicon.gifUv Protos - 1b.JPG

I didn't know the white one with the black markings glows!!! I think I have one!

• Like 1

I didn't know the white one with the black markings glows!!! I think I have one!

Hi PM,,, no not yet that was to dial in the whitness I am wanting to achieve,,, the urethane version that glows will only be arriving

for my testing next week,, I hope!  :D  What i have liked to understand this past week was that Costco will probably just run the 

one painted white ball,,,,, and as you know that doesn't really excite me in any case,,,, once you go really bright its hard to go back.  B)

• Like 3

Hi PM,,, no not yet that was to dial in the whitness I am wanting to achieve,,, the urethane version that glows will only be arriving

for my testing next week,, I hope! :D What i have liked to understand this past week was that Costco will probably just run the

one painted white ball,,,,, and as you know that doesn't really excite me in any case,,,, once you go really bright its hard to go back. B)

No doubt! I can't tell people enough that the benefits of the Super Yellow are so much more than just being "yellow". It truly has changed my mind set and I honestly don't want to play white anymore. That's not marketing, that's no trying to sell something; that's just being honest.

• Like 1

No doubt! I can't tell people enough that the benefits of the Super Yellow are so much more than just being "yellow". It truly has changed my mind set and I honestly don't want to play white anymore. That's not marketing, that's no trying to sell something; that's just being honest.

I was able to hook a few of our seniors at my golf course with the yellow vision balls.   One of the things that they loved about them was the visibility of the balls.  Not just on the ground but also after their shots they could track the ball better in the air.  That's a good thing for older guys. Hell that's a good thing for any golfer. :) 

• Like 5

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

30 mph wind right now and the ProTour V is showing how impressive it is! EXCEPTIONAL IN THE WIND!!!!

• Like 3

This is how the 2017  "ProVision-a1 " - FlexiGel U (TPU)  Cover White and PInky should look ,,,,

Ball markings? not sure yet.

Gel W on W.PNG

Pinky on W.PNG

• Like 3

Second best item I've received from Boz! Divot tool with built in metal groove cleaner!

• Like 3

The ProVison-a1 ball in Gel White had the Blue markings,,,,, I forgot I had included you in on my trial,,,  :rolleyes:

here is the Super Yellow v1.01 ,,,,

PVa1.JPG  

PM Supa Yellow Trial USA.PNG

What about these new Forktee's....really handy with the International SpeedGolf group,,,

Super Yellow.JPG

No matter how you slice them, the Vision balls are terrific!

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).