Vision Golf Ball - US Test Pilot Project - MyGolfSpy

Our Sponsors

Before daylight savings ended I was out playing 9 holes after putting the kids to bed.  On the last hole the sun was all but gone and there was little light.  I tee'd up the Bridgestone B330RX I had been playing all round and hit it.  No idea where it went or landed from the tee box (thankfully it was in the fairway).  I went into the bag and pulled out a yellow Vision ball and ripped it down the fairway.  From the tee I could see it through the air the entire way down the hole.  I was blown away how bright the ball was sitting in the fairway with basically zero daylight.  Now I always make sure to carry a few yellow balls in the bag in case I get caught in that situation.  Heck, even on really overcast days I'll play it.

• Like 3
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like Bridgestone, or Titleist, or any ball maker, they make a variety. Some are urethane covered, some aren't. Price goes with what type of cover they have just like everyone else. No other ball

I was able to hook a few of our seniors at my golf course with the yellow vision balls.   One of the things that they loved about them was the visibility of the balls.  Not just on the ground but also

We did cover this way back when this thread started, if you shine a UV light on these balls before use they are great for low light golf, late in the day, dusk, that sort of thing, they retain a glow

Posted Images

The ProVison-a1 ball in Gel White had the Blue markings,,,,, I forgot I had included you in on my trial,,, :rolleyes:

here is the Super Yellow v1.01 ,,,,

attachicon.gifPVa1.JPG

attachicon.gifPM Supa Yellow Trial USA.PNG

What about these new Forktee's....really handy with the International SpeedGolf group,,,

attachicon.gifSuper Yellow.JPG

I don't guess I've ever heard of this brand they don't look half bad, I've never really used yellow balls but a few times myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

• 2 years later...
I would love to be part of your project, golf season is short here in Canada. gary.subryan@gmail.com 

This was from 2010...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"