Sign in to follow this  
Topcatsmith

New member from Nottingham, England

Hi All

New member all the way from Nottingham, England. 9 handicap but looking at getting that down even further this season. Love all golf tech, love that fact this site is unbiased so get proper reviews on clubs, balls etc

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum

Matt

• Like 3

Welcome and I love the fact that folks from all over the world enjoy MGS!   Great community for everyone.   

Welcome from the USA Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Matt.  Love getting more Brits!!

Welocme! :D

Welcome to MGS, Glad to have you!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Robbb

• By Justinius
      Just a new member checking in from Arizona. As the topic alludes to, I share a name with one of the young up and comers on the tour. It certainly gets me some great reactions, but I honestly wish I could have half of his game.

As for me, I am playing off of a 25.8 handicap. I have lost over 130 pounds this year which has drastically affected my swing. I am starting to feel like I am making better contact and that my scores will start to come down in the near future. I am always open to suggestions, especially on how to groove the proper inside-out swing.

I look forward to being a part of Mygolfspy!
    • By TFrye
      Hello,

I can't get enough golf! Glad to part of the community.

I didn't get into golf until later in life. (I wish I had started as a toddler ). I have spent approx 80% of the last three summers at the range grinding it out with lessons, deliberate & focused practice etc.and not really seeing the results. 

This summer I decided to flip the script and have spent ~80% of my time playing, and only hitting the range sporadically. I try and play a local par 3 course weekly, as well play 9 holes x2 weekly at a traditional course. My short game has improved dramatically which is probably the real reason for the lower scores and not so much cutting out the range

I'm playing some pretty good golf (for me) and am shooting in the mid to high 80s consistently I have never been able to do that in years past.

Now I just have to get use to and comfortable playing with others, as I pretty much always play solo. But as my scores improve so does my confidence.

- Cheers!
    • By robot1
      Greetings fellow members. Just joined the forum today. Started playing golf later in life and discovered a passion for the game. My handicap is at 13 and aiming for single digit this year. I hope to gain plenty of insight into the latest trends in golf equipment and techniques in this forum.  
      Cheers!
    • By 747-HEAVY
      I'm just a good ole barnstormer from Dixie. MYGOLFSPY has always been my go to for golf industry info. The forums are great and I look forward to giving my 2 cents worth. 
    • By Mitch3515
      Greeting MGS Forum Members!

I have been a reader of MGS for a while now and finally decided to join the forum!

A little about me:
      Primarily golf in Western PA - but would love to travel more!  4 Handicap Tossing around the idea of looking for a driver, wood set up! Switching back and for between a SIK Jo Tour Prototype and Scotty Cameron Select Newport Still searching for THE ball, currently playing Pro V1. 2x Penn State Alumni Putting Arc User Looking forward to reading more about people's feedback and experiences with all the new equipment out there!

Current Bag in Signature!

~ Mitch
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!