TESTERS WANTED! ×

New head covers

I've been wanting to do this since last summer, but never took any time to do it. With the weather here is SC keeping us from being at the course, I took the opportunity this morning and did it. I however did not take time for in process photos, all I have is finished product photos. Driver, 3wd, and bag for tees and ball markers and such. I think they look good for a first try. (There will likely not be a second try). Anyway here are the photos:

IMG_1684.JPGIMG_1685.JPGIMG_1687.JPGIMG_1688.JPGImage1483823259.485327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Looks sharp, great job!

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

They look great--- I would have probably stuck myself with the needle several times in the process--- Yep you guys at "The Fort" got it good. I talked to a friend of mine in Charlotte today. On my end of the beach we got only rain. In Dirty Myrtle proper the did get some flurries but no sticking. But it is getting colder by the hour here and will get nasty tonight

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

They look great--- I would have probably stuck myself with the needle several times in the process--- Yep you guys at "The Fort" got it good. I talked to a friend of mine in Charlotte today. On my end of the beach we got only rain. In Dirty Myrtle proper the did get some flurries but no sticking. But it is getting colder by the hour here and will get nasty tonight

Supposed to be really cold here the next 2-3 days, but then 65 and sunny on Friday. So it won't be too bad. Stay warm.

Looks awesome, nice work!

Did you put in any type of liner?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting to do this since last summer, but never took any time to do it. With the weather here is SC keeping us from being at the course, I took the opportunity this morning and did it. I however did not take time for in process photos, all I have is finished product photos. Driver, 3wd, and bag for tees and ball markers and such. I think they look good for a first try. (There will likely not be a second try). Anyway here are the photos:

attachicon.gifIMG_1684.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1685.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1687.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1688.JPGattachicon.gifImage1483823259.485327.jpg

Pretty fricking cool and I could see my driver in one of these.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Those look sweet! Plus with the C-130, nice set up there

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

• 4 months later...

Are you a Detroit native, with the Lions logo proudly displayed on the one bag? I have never met a Lions fan outside of the state since the team is cursed - unless you are a glutton for punishment. I just keep hoping that their time is eventually coming....

Anyway, covers look great, awesome job!

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

Are you a Detroit native, with the Lions logo proudly displayed on the one bag? I have never met a Lions fan outside of the state since the team is cursed - unless you are a glutton for punishment. I just keep hoping that their time is eventually coming....

Anyway, covers look great, awesome job!

Grew up in Southwest Lower Michigan, St. Joeseph. Benton Harbor, Niles-Buchanan area. Move to South Carolina back at the end of 2010. Been a Lions Fan my whole life. We own the one record that no one tries to break.

Archived