Kor.A.Door

New head covers

They look great--- I would have probably stuck myself with the needle several times in the process--- Yep you guys at "The Fort" got it good. I talked to a friend of mine in Charlotte today. On my end of the beach we got only rain. In Dirty Myrtle proper the did get some flurries but no sticking. But it is getting colder by the hour here and will get nasty tonight

They look great--- I would have probably stuck myself with the needle several times in the process--- Yep you guys at "The Fort" got it good. I talked to a friend of mine in Charlotte today. On my end of the beach we got only rain. In Dirty Myrtle proper the did get some flurries but no sticking. But it is getting colder by the hour here and will get nasty tonight

Supposed to be really cold here the next 2-3 days, but then 65 and sunny on Friday. So it won't be too bad. Stay warm.

I did stick myself a couple times, but they turned out prettty good so it was worth it.

• Like 1

Looks awesome, nice work!

Did you put in any type of liner?

Looks awesome, nice work!

Did you put in any type of liner?

It's brown soft felt like material

I have used here for the last couple weeks, and have gotten rave reviews for them. They work really good, and the loook really good in the c130 USA bag.

I've been wanting to do this since last summer, but never took any time to do it. With the weather here is SC keeping us from being at the course, I took the opportunity this morning and did it. I however did not take time for in process photos, all I have is finished product photos. Driver, 3wd, and bag for tees and ball markers and such. I think they look good for a first try. (There will likely not be a second try). Anyway here are the photos:

attachicon.gifIMG_1684.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1685.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1687.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1688.JPGattachicon.gifImage1483823259.485327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Pretty fricking cool and I could see my driver in one of these.

Nice work and they look awesome. This has inspired me to make a set from a recycled uniform. 

I've made some modifications to these, additions really. I will get some pictures and post them.

Are you a Detroit native, with the Lions logo proudly displayed on the one bag? I have never met a Lions fan outside of the state since the team is cursed - unless you are a glutton for punishment. I just keep hoping that their time is eventually coming....

Anyway, covers look great, awesome job!

Are you a Detroit native, with the Lions logo proudly displayed on the one bag? I have never met a Lions fan outside of the state since the team is cursed - unless you are a glutton for punishment. I just keep hoping that their time is eventually coming....

Anyway, covers look great, awesome job!

Grew up in Southwest Lower Michigan, St. Joeseph. Benton Harbor, Niles-Buchanan area. Move to South Carolina back at the end of 2010. Been a Lions Fan my whole life. We own the one record that no one tries to break.

• Like 1