Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

If you've read any of my earler posts, you'd notice I don't get swept up in the hype of the major OEMs. That's why I game these sticks, all built myself:

Driver: Acer XK, with a True Ace Blue Crush shaft

Fairway Wood: Acer XK (15*) with a True Ace Cadence Red FW shaft

Hybrid: Acer XK (19*) with a True Ace Cadence Red hybrid shaft

Irons: Acer XK Standard (4, 5); XK Pro (6-PW) with Apollo Std. Stepless shafts

Wedges: Acer XB (52*, 56*, 60*) with Apollo Std. Stepless shafts

Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG #7 (a gift from my wife; means a lot to me, that's why it isn't being replaced by a component model)

Cool, can you post pics? I give you a lot of credit, I would have no idea how to do any of that stuff, or even where to get the components. I bet the game is a lot more fun playing clubs you built, plus if something doesn't feel right, you can adjust it until it is...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Cool, can you post pics? I give you a lot of credit, I would have no idea how to do any of that stuff, or even where to get the components. I bet the game is a lot more fun playing clubs you built, plus if something doesn't feel right, you can adjust it until it is...

It is... something like a sense of ownership of what I made. On the downside, I can't blame anyone other than myself for something being wrong B) .

I can post some pics. It's 12:30 where I'm at now, so probably not right now, but hopefully soon.

• 1 year later...

Archived