Sschaffer24

Evnroll Blog Post - Discussion?

How about their beautiful Lefthanded models. Aren't they nice.

Good one!  I've always liked "facetious".  I suspect they will show up eventually.

I guess the Evnroll putters are not for me.  I tried several models at the PGA Superstore in Scottsdale, and none of them felt good to me.  

Still rolling the rock with my EVNROLL

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Good one! I've always liked "facetious". I suspect they will show up eventually.

I guess the Evnroll putters are not for me. I tried several models at the PGA Superstore in Scottsdale, and none of them felt good to me.

I'm kind of glad they don't have them, one less putter to want to give a try. I've got some gift cards for Cally and I don't know what to buy, but I am liking the o-works putter. I'm trying to be good and not buy it, but it's essentially free with the gift cards.

Can anybody ponder why ER2 seems to be doing slightly better in SG18 than any of the other models (I guess not ER7, but def all the others)? I actually would guess Er6 would do the best because its design probably has the highest MOI.

Can anybody ponder why ER2 seems to be doing slightly better in SG18 than any of the other models (I guess not ER7, but def all the others)? I actually would guess Er6 would do the best because its design probably has the highest MOI.

Having gamed the ER6 for 3 months now, I can honestly say that it is absolutely terrific on the long balls. I still struggle a bit with 3 footers.....need to concentrate on my alignment.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

^ Right, this seems to fall in line with the data. ER6 great from long distances, but people seemed to struggle with it up close. Is it an alignment issue? I find that design extremely easy to line up, which is about 80% of the reason why I currently game a Ketsch TR.

I figured the ER6 would naturally be what I gravitate toward (it is) but seeing it perform kind of poorly in testing has me second guessing. I'm obviously going to go get fit properly for one of these putters, but now I'm very much interested in the ER2 and the ER7.