Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Arccos 360

djahubes

Love it. The sensors are unnoticeable, work great, and it has minimal interference with the flow of your round. There is SO much I could go into detail that I really like about it. But it really comes down to if you are willing to pay $250 to get all the analytics it provides. I highly doubt anyone will use this for a round and think "man, this just really didn't meet my expectations". That being said you WILL more than likely have to go back and edit your round somewhere that it picked up an extra shot or missed a shot but they have made it super simple to edit your round on the App. Go to their Web Site and launch the trial dashboard. It is awesome. I cannot wait to have 10+ rounds on it and really get a idea of where I am losing shots in my game. 

I am even more excited about the future content they are going to provide after the partnership with Microsoft. Their course analyzer they unveiled at the PGA show looks pretty awesome. I wish they would work on the social side of their platform a little more. Make it easier to connect with people in your area and stuff like that. 

All in all if you like going back over your rounds and keeping track of all your data, this will not disappoint. 

-Taylor

*LEFT HANDED*

Driver- TaylorMade 9* M2 Tour Issue w/ Aldila Rogue Black 110 70g Tour X 44.5"

3 Wood- Titleist 915Fd 13.5* w/ Diamana D+ 80x 42.5"

5 Wood- Titleist 915F 19.25* w/ Aldila Rogue Black 80 S-flex 42.5"

Driving Iron- Titleist 712U 18* w/ Graphic Designs Tour AD 95x 39"

Irons- Cobra King Pro Combo 3-Pw w/ KBS C-Taper 130g

Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM5 54* S Grind & 58* M Grind w/ KBS Tour X-Stiff +1/2"

Putter- TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 34"

Arccos 360 User

Bushnell Tour v4 Slope Rangefinder 

SC200 Portable Launch Monitor

Instagram: @TBHambone27

Got mine a month ago and played two rounds with them.

They are amazing!! Like anything thing attached to your club you DO notice them. However there is no extra weight or feeling of "choking down" as with the old ones. I love this system very much! The app and tracking system is very easy to use and I think will pay dividends on my game! Can't wait to see what they come out with next!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

The choking down sensation bothered me with the last system. The new sensors intrigue me for that reason.

The question I fight with this is let's say I play 10 rounds and have the analytics to show my weaknesses (let's say I tend to come up short into greens) how do you correct this? Basically just club up and try to reign in your distances more accurately? That makes sense as an answer in that scenario, but what about the guy who loses his shot to the right because he fights a fade/slice? The information you're going to get from Arccos is that you need to fix that (you're probably already going to know that I would say) so wouldn't it become redundant?

I'm really thinking I'd like to get this new system, but I'm just fighting with myself through these reasons.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

The choking down sensation bothered me with the last system. The new sensors intrigue me for that reason.

The question I fight with this is let's say I play 10 rounds and have the analytics to show my weaknesses (let's say I tend to come up short into greens) how do you correct this? Basically just club up and try to reign in your distances more accurately? That makes sense as an answer in that scenario, but what about the guy who loses his shot to the right because he fights a fade/slice? The information you're going to get from Arccos is that you need to fix that (you're probably already going to know that I would say) so wouldn't it become redundant?

I'm really thinking I'd like to get this new system, but I'm just fighting with myself through these reasons.

If you take a look at he tracking system it's very smart how they have divided up the game in 5 sections in your online dashboard-Driving/ Approach/ Chipping/ Sand and putting, each one of those subjects gets a handicap, you may wind up with a 6.7 on approach and 15.7 of chipping, it's a clear and smart approach to figuring out where your weaknesses are and if you work with a teacher or instructor a detailed breakdown on your game so you laser focus on what exactly needs work in your game.

As well if you play the same courses it will give you historical data on how you have preformed on any particular hole. It really is a neat system.

Some negatives to think about, first and foremost you must be OK with your cell phone in your front pocket, for me it's not a big deal but I suspect for some it may be a deal breaker, on the new 360 system though the sensors are smaller and the battery lasts longer, there is no way to replace the batteries if something goes bad, you would have to send in, for me not a big deal, I think the new smaller size and improved battery life out way that. As well for all the non apple phone users I'm not 100% certain if this has been made available for android users, perhaps someone else can verify that.

Overall a fantastic system and to me the best one for anyone who wants to see data of your game and rounds and well worth the cost, try it you'll like it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• 2 months later...

I moved to this from the Game Golf because the tagging process was disrupting me during rounds. I've been much happier with the Arccos system since making the switch. I think the analytics and data presentation beat GG hand down. At first I was turned off by not being able to manipulate my shots via my Mac, but I've gotten used to doing it on my phone. I mainly use it to see where I'm losing the most strokes on my rounds, which right now is short game and putting. Oh geez the putting. I can have some nice shots getting to the green and then rack up the strokes once I'm there. I think it definitely helps with your glaring weaknesses, but also helps show your strengths. 

Curious if anyone has the newer putter sensor? Supposed to be one that is much lower profile than even the one that launched with the 360 system. This is the biggest wart in the system, so if there's a better option I'm all aboard. 

Do you have to have your phone in your pocket? The guy at the store told me that, and I dont like having anything in my pockets

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Do you have to have your phone in your pocket? The guy at the store told me that, and I dont like having anything in my pockets

You do have to have it in your pocket. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, having your phone in your pocket, I just wish the system would have worked for me. 

I have the first version of Arccos and I love it. You can track all your rounds, distances, stats, etc with ease. The only thing I've heard people have problems with is putts registering, if you don't address a tap in like abnormal putt it won't recognize sometimes. It's not really a big deal, and I'm not sure if that's been changed with the 360 version. All in all, it's a great piece of hardware.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I have the Game Golf system and quit using it because the tagging process is distracting.  The reviews of those who moved to this from GG are encouraging to me.   

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

Archived