TESTERS WANTED! ×

What sites do you guys keep scores/stats on?

OOB still works, but it's always been really buggy for me, depending on what browser i'm in, certain status don't load, got tired of switching between chrome and FF depending on what stat I wanted to look at.

skygolf doesn't support it anymore, so eventually it's going to go down for good.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

thx for heads up, have moved away from it anyways

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

"golflogix"  It is very accurate with yardages.

#FSG   

:nike-small: =  Driver, covert 2.0

:taylormade-small:  = Irons , Rocketbladez

:taylormade-small:  = 4 Hybrid , Aero burner

:taylormade-small:  = Wedges , ATV

:taylormade-small:  = Putter , White Smoke 72

:taylormade-small:  = Balls, Project a

I use the Grint. It gives free GPS and USGA approved handicap. I paid the 20 dollars extra for premium features. That allows me to use special stat tracking features. It has really been eye opening. My biggest eye opener is when I hit the FW I hit 50% of the greens. When I miss I hit 19%. That allowed me to really analyze my driving game. Its very important for me to hit the FW. It also shows that when I miss the FW I put myself in jail. I miss it by a lot.  

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

• 3 weeks later...

Another for the Grint. I am the club chairmen for my local club through the Grint. We've started having tourneys and the whole nine yards. It's pretty cool, and the Grint has thrown swag our way to giveaway at the tourneys too!

I also have the premium version and like mentioned above its been pretty eye opening. The par 5 17th hole at my local course is a relatively easy par 5 but I average nearly a 6 on that hole, and its because there is a lot of sneaky trouble around the green. I have stopped trying to reach in two and seen my scoring there dramatically rise. 

Whats in the Bag:

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815

3-Wood: Callaway Razr Fit

Hybrid: Adams Pro, 18 Degree

4-PW: Ping S56

SW: Cleveland CG10 (Need a set of wedges BAD!!!)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #6

Twitter: @rlshea

Mid-Minnesota Golf Club

GHIN........and since I am now a Ranger/Starter I got it for $12/year.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Not to throw gas onto a fire but I have seen many of these stat tracker apps as a waste of time. Literally a waste of time on the course. I play with one guy who uses Golfshot and the amount of time he spends inputting his data into it after every hole is considerable. I want to grab his phone and throw it in the lake. After he inputs the data and crunches it at the 19th hole over a beer he says stuff like "I only hit 51% fairways" etc. yeah? No s**t you think we don't know that as we are looking in the woods for your ball. Go to the range and get some lessons. I have never seen anyone who keeps stats do anything with them or have a plan to improve based on them.
If you use an app to simply input your score for handicap purposes or use Grint to help set up tourneys that is one thing but keep the phone and apps out of cart and hands during the round. "While we're young".
OK end rant

WITB - :taylormade-small:

Driver - TaylorMade M2 - Stiff flex / 12.5*

3 & 7 Wood - TaylorMade M2

6i -Gap - TaylorMade M4- Stiff flex

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 55* & 60*

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Right Handed Neutral lie on all clubs

I've played about 6 rounds with arccos 360. It is pretty awesome. The amount of info you get is fantastic, all the typical stats, plus real gap analysis for all your clubs. Interface is great, the gps is the best phone app I've used. It's a bit pricey at 250, but is you like data, it's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Not to throw gas onto a fire but I have seen many of these stat tracker apps as a waste of time. Literally a waste of time on the course. I play with one guy who uses Golfshot and the amount of time he spends inputting his data into it after every hole is considerable. I want to grab his phone and throw it in the lake. After he inputs the data and crunches it at the 19th hole over a beer he says stuff like "I only hit 51% fairways" etc. yeah? No s**t you think we don't know that as we are looking in the woods for your ball. Go to the range and get some lessons. I have never seen anyone who keeps stats do anything with them or have a plan to improve based on them.

If you use an app to simply input your score for handicap purposes or use Grint to help set up tourneys that is one thing but keep the phone and apps out of cart and hands during the round. "While we're young".

OK end rant

That's really too bad. I have used a ton of different stat keeping programs, and almost all of them were at least semi easy to input your score after a hole. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to input the hole results. A lot less time wasted doing that then the guy who takes a ridiculous number practice swings and thanks to that Will Smith movie needs to "see the field"...

Whats in the Bag:

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815

3-Wood: Callaway Razr Fit

Hybrid: Adams Pro, 18 Degree

4-PW: Ping S56

SW: Cleveland CG10 (Need a set of wedges BAD!!!)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #6

Twitter: @rlshea

Mid-Minnesota Golf Club

Haven't used it in play yet but "Golfwith" (yeah weird name) by Golfzon looks interesting, plus - for $35 you can get a "Smart Tracker" coin/tag you carry in your pocket and click to have your phone read out the yardage or click/hold to tell the app to mark your shot.

Sounds handy, so you don't have to muck with your phone during the round, plus they suggest to use the coin/tag as your ball marker. (It's supposed to be water resistant)

So no tags on the clubs (optional) and no phone in your pocket (optional - can be up to 10 meters/30 feet away .. but then your shot location is off by that much, I guess).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I use Grint.

Same here. It's free, the app and website are well done, and it calculates a handicap. That's about all I am looking for in a site. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS 9° w/ GD Tour AD DI-6X

3wd: TaylorMade SIM 15° w/ GD Tour AD DI-7S

2h: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 17° w/ Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

4h: Callaway XR Pro 23 w/ Project X LZ 6.0

5i - PW: Callaway Apex Pro

Wedges: Callaway MD3 50°, Titleist SM8 54° and 58°

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

What is the best app for getting club distances along with the usual stats most of these apps track?  Can't justify buying gamegolf or arccos right now, so was looking for an iPhone app.

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

Personally I like Swing x Swing, its free (you can upgrade to get more info) but it tracks, GIR, putts and strokes, plus its a distance calculator on the course 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Archived