Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Hello from Arizona

Hi everyone-

Longtime member of the site but first time posting. I'm in the Phoenix area.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here and playing a lot more golf this year.

WITB

Ping G410 | Titleist TS3 | Srixon Z585 |Cleveland RTX4 | Ping Redwood Piper | Pro V1

Welocme! :D

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Glad to have ya Tyler 🏌️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Welcome to the forum!!!

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Hi everyone-

Longtime member of the site but first time posting. I'm in the Phoenix area.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here and playing a lot more golf this year.

Welcome!!! Heading to your neck of the woods in a few weeks.

Welcome aboard.  I'll be in the Phoenix area with a buddy (and another MGS member) in a couple of weeks; staying in Surprise - welcome any course suggestions you may have and extend an invite to join us for a round or two if it fits your schedule.

WITB:

Irons:       Ping S55 4-PW

Wedges:  Scor 4161 54*, 58*

Hybrids:   Adams Idea Gold Prototype 18*, 21*

Woods:    Ping G5 3 wd 15*

Driver:      Ping G 9*

Putter:      Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

Welcome to the MGS forums, glad to have you with us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Welcome!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Welcome! I was in your area last fall for first time in a long while. Played an outing at Raven, and then got another round in at Talking Stick. Where do you play?

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Welcome aboard. I'll be in the Phoenix area with a buddy (and another MGS member) in a couple of weeks; staying in Surprise - welcome any course suggestions you may have and extend an invite to join us for a round or two if it fits your schedule.

Copper Canyon is a great track. Verrado and Quintero are also very good

Welcome!!! Heading to your neck of the woods in a few weeks.

You couldn't have picked a better time to come. Weather is perfect. Are you playing any golf when you are here?

WITB

Ping G410 | Titleist TS3 | Srixon Z585 |Cleveland RTX4 | Ping Redwood Piper | Pro V1

Welcome aboard.  I'll be in the Phoenix area with a buddy (and another MGS member) in a couple of weeks; staying in Surprise - welcome any course suggestions you may have and extend an invite to join us for a round or two if it fits your schedule.

Thank you for the invite. What days are you going to be around? I can probably convince the wife to let me out of the house. There are some good courses on that side of town. Boulders is fantastic and there are a bunch in North Scottsdale. If you want a couple of good courses that are a little off the beaten path, try Quintero and Wickenburg Ranch.

WITB

You couldn't have picked a better time to come. Weather is perfect. Are you playing any golf when you are here?

I will be there with my wife and daughter. We are staying at Pointe Squaw and I would like to get in 2 rounds. Lookout Mountain is close by. Once the general gives me the thumbs up I am going to see if there is anyone that may be interested in getting in a round.

Welcome! I was in your area last fall for first time in a long while. Played an outing at Raven, and then got another round in at Talking Stick. Where do you play?

Both are really good courses. I live in the East Valley but will play pretty much anywhere. One of my favorites is Southern Dunes in Maricopa. Tough track but really fun. Some others are Longbow, WeKoPa, and Starr Pass in Tucson.

WITB

I will be there with my wife and daughter. We are staying at Pointe Squaw and I would like to get in 2 rounds. Lookout Mountain is close by. Once the general gives me the thumbs up I am going to see if there is anyone that may be interested in getting in a round.

I enjoy Lookout Mountain but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews. It's definitely got its quirks. Let me know when you are planning on playing and I will see if the wife will give me a pass. 

WITB

I enjoy Lookout Mountain but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews. It's definitely got its quirks. Let me know when you are planning on playing and I will see if the wife will give me a pass.

I am there Feb 22-26. My goal is to try to play Friday and Sunday morning. 🤞. I'll keep you posted.

I am there Feb 22-26. My goal is to try to play Friday and Sunday morning. . I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good. I better hit some balls.  :)

WITB

We arrive on the Friday the 17th, playing at Verrado that afternoon (1 pm tee time).  Couldn't agree more with you on Wickenburg Ranch - played it last year and loved it.  Booked a round for both Tuesday the 21st and Wednesday the 22nd at Wickenburg Ranch.  Would love to play Quintero one day butt the tee times are going for $200 plus.

That is all I have booked so far, haven't booked anything yet for the weekend (18th and 19th).  If any of those days work for you, you are more than welcome to join us - each round was booked as a twosome so should be able to make arrangements with the course and get you in or we can look to set something up for the weekend. 

For sweethebs - if you are interested and don't mind playing with a couple of Texans and these dates work for you, it would be great if you could join us too.

WITB:

We arrive on the Friday the 17th, playing at Verrado that afternoon (1 pm tee time). Couldn't agree more with you on Wickenburg Ranch - played it last year and loved it. Booked a round for both Tuesday the 21st and Wednesday the 22nd at Wickenburg Ranch. Would love to play Quintero one day butt the tee times are going for $200 plus.

That is all I have booked so far, haven't booked anything yet for the weekend (18th and 19th). If any of those days work for you, you are more than welcome to join us - each round was booked as a twosome so should be able to make arrangements with the course and get you in or we can look to set something up for the weekend.

For sweethebs - if you are interested and don't mind playing with a couple of Texans and these dates work for you, it would be great if you could join us too.

I will be in Phoenix a week later.

But as an aside...I love Texas and Texans!!! I am heading to Big D in early March to golf. (2nd year of going to Dallas). Great City!!

We arrive on the Friday the 17th, playing at Verrado that afternoon (1 pm tee time).  Couldn't agree more with you on Wickenburg Ranch - played it last year and loved it.  Booked a round for both Tuesday the 21st and Wednesday the 22nd at Wickenburg Ranch.  Would love to play Quintero one day butt the tee times are going for $200 plus.

That is all I have booked so far, haven't booked anything yet for the weekend (18th and 19th).  If any of those days work for you, you are more than welcome to join us - each round was booked as a twosome so should be able to make arrangements with the course and get you in or we can look to set something up for the weekend. 

For sweethebs - if you are interested and don't mind playing with a couple of Texans and these dates work for you, it would be great if you could join us too.

Thanks for the invitation. The 19th is my wife's 40th birthday so getting out that weekend will be tough. I'll have to check my work schedule for the following week but should be able to make one of those days work. 

Also, Wickenburg Ranch just opened their Lil Wick 9 hole course. I believe it's included in your greens fees.

WITB

Thanks for the invitation. The 19th is my wife's 40th birthday so getting out that weekend will be tough. I'll have to check my work schedule for the following week but should be able to make one of those days work.

Also, Wickenburg Ranch just opened their Lil Wick 9 hole course. I believe it's included in your greens fees.

Outstanding! I have 8:30 booked on the 21st and 8:00 booked on the 22nd. If that is too early for you we are happy to book later. I went with the early tee times because it is only $90 before 9 am. Hope you can make it.

WITB:

Welcome aboard!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Archived