Odyssey O-works new line

I currently use the evnroll Er2, which is a GREAT putter. I love everything, but I feel like if I am outside of 20 feet I can't get the ball to the hole. I ordered the 1W O-works because I loved the feel of the putter when I tried it out. I wanted to compare the two to see if the O-works could compete inside of 10 feet, but give me some help when I screw up from afar. 

Plus all the pros are switching to this insert which must say something. Its one thing to play the clubs, but a lot of the pros don't seem switch inserts for their putters easily.

Andrew - Lexington, KY

Handicap: 12

Righty

Driver:  Taylormade M1 2017 Project X HZRDUS Black 70 x-stiff

4 Wood:  Callaway Rogue Project X HZRDUS Yellow 85 x-stiff

Hybrids:  Titleist 816 h1 21* Diamana D+ White 90hy

Irons: Srixon Z 565 4i, Z 765 5-PW Project X 6.5

Wedges:  Callaway MD3 50* & 54*, PM Grind 58* Project X 6.0

Putter:  Callaway O-Works Two Ball 34"

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft X

Bag:   Ping Hoofer 14

Why is there never a #8 option in the Odyssey lines anymore? What was the last #8 offering? Metal X Milled? Black Series Tour Design maybe?

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

New models sighted at the Valero Texas Open. #5, 5CS, 2MCS, 330M (black), 2W (black), #1 (black), and 3T (Rory's proto). Not if/when these will come to retail, but Oworks looks like the committed line for Odyssey in 2017. Still no #8 though...

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

Why is there never a #8 option in the Odyssey lines anymore? What was the last #8 offering? Metal X Milled? Black Series Tour Design maybe?

The last one I remember was the Metal X version, I don't recall seeing it in the milled collections.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Tried out the Oworks 2ball and #2 this week. Found the new insert to be really hot off the face with minimal feedback. Granted, I've been playing with the Sentio Sierra soft blade for the last four months, but I wasn't as impressed as I was with the White Hot Rx line. 

• 1 month later...