Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

C-Force water by Chuck Norris

Texas2cap

Chuck Norris has his own bottled water now!!

Yes, I realize it is a bit strange to be starting a bottled water thread on the world's largest golf forum, but I wouldn't be doing this unless it was something special. Let me get this out of the way first, I have no affiliation with this company. I am simply a VERY impressed consumer.

I was down in Navasota Texas a couple of weeks ago and saw this HUGE building across the street from the Lone Wolf Ranch. On the side of the building was the C-Force logo, so being a responsible adult, I had to google it. Turns out it was a bottled water company owned by Chuck Norris!

So, I swung by the store in town and sure enough, it was available there. I bought a couple of cases and usually I have the opinion that bottled water is bottled water. Well, I was wrong. This stuff is different. It tastes better, and it is hard to explain, but if “feels” softer. The water is the best bottled water I have ever had.

It turns out they were drilling for a well on the ranch and hit an Artesian well. The water has been carbon dated to something like 23000 years ago, or the last ice age. The quality straight from the ground is ridiculously good, so there is no extra processing that the water needs to go through. The water is high PH, so it is alkaline. I am told that is better for me…and I thought water was water. Anyway, I just wanted to let others know. This stuff is now my go to beverage. Plus, its Chuck Norris' water, so it has to be great. Oh yeah, it was priced at the same level as the other bottled water cases, so it is not expensive!

20170210_073325.jpg

They weren't drilling a well.  Chuck just punched the ground and the well opened up.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Man you educated me I always thought water was water.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

That is not water. It is the tears of the earth after Chuck Norris stomped his foot on the ground there.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

For us non locals we'll have to stick to the water hose. Or you can order it on Amazon for $26 for 24 pack. Disclaimer on their website says don't bug them for Chuck's autographs lol

For $26 bucks I better get a signed poster from someone or me and Walker will have problems

=)

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

For us non locals we'll have to stick to the water hose. Or you can order it on Amazon for $26 for 24 pack. Disclaimer on their website says don't bug them for Chuck's autographs lol

For $26 bucks I better get a signed poster from someone or me and Walker will have problems

=)

Wow, it was 6 bucks at the store! Amazon sure likes to inflate the prices a bit!

=)

I will take the Big Tennessee Redneck for $100 over Walker as long as Walker leaves that 45 at home. For anyone not in the know do not get those big orange boys riled up and I am not talking about Clemson Orange either I am talking about those big orange big "T" boys.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Amen brother lol

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

They are carried in Brookshire Brothers stores. I just bought 4 cases today at the one at Pilot Point. They were $5.99 per case, and it turns out that the proceeds from this water go towards their Foundation, Kickstart kids.

That is great on the proceeds. Chuck has always seemed to be a great guy and I know he does not need the money. I know he and his wife and Christie Brinkley still hawk those Total Gym things on late night early morning Golf Channel. I always figured he owns that company or a part of it

G

Amen brother lol

Sorta off the original subject here but I am among friends.

I have a buddy of mine I go to church with that is a former UT player in fact he was Peyton Manning's right offensive guard when he played there. Knee injuries kept him out of the NFL. Great guy does a lot of work in the church in fact leads the Men's Group and does some of the AV projection> I do get to work with him some when I run the sound and recording on the second service. One humble soft spoken guy. The only guy in the whole church bigger in statue than I am but he is big but still in shape.

G

It was just partially treated sewage, until Chuck kicked the crap out of it.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Chuck Norris has his own bottled water now!!

Yes, I realize it is a bit strange to be starting a bottled water thread .... (etc.)

Always loved that guy! But I need to know: has your karate-kickin ass-whoopin improved after drinking it???

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just watched Diesel Brothers last night where they built the truck for the shoot. The name of the build was Truck Norris.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Just watched Diesel Brothers last night where they built the truck for the shoot. The name of the build was Truck Norris.

Yeah, you can win Truck Norris by buying C-Force water at Maverick stores. I wish there was a maverick near me, Truck Norris would look good in my driveway.

Archived