TESTERS WANTED! ×

Describe Your Warmup?

Sschaffer24

Anyone have any ideas for how to handle a round right out of the car? I get to head to the course over the summer after 5PM for a late 9 holes a lot and always struggle with being out of sync early since I can't warm up. Any techniques for in the car or at the office beforehand you guys use?

I do this in my summer after work golf league. I try to roll a few putts but generally it is straight to the tee. 3/4 swings with a slow tempo for the first hole or two and then I am good to go.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casual round, no time constraints:

1. 20 min deep stretching on the mat at home, focused on back, hammies and hip flexors

2. ~40 swings with a 6 iron but no balls, focused on flexibility limits, tempo and making shallow divots

3. Hit some balls with the 3 iron and make necessary adjustments

4. Head to the 1st tee

My questions to you:

Why do I insist on stretching? Why are my first swings of the day without a ball? Why are the first balls I hit with a 3 iron?

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

Anyone have any ideas for how to handle a round right out of the car? I get to head to the course over the summer after 5PM for a late 9 holes a lot and always struggle with being out of sync early since I can't warm up. Any techniques for in the car or at the office beforehand you guys use?

Just play better

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

My guess is that everyone who basically does this every time they play will play better than someone who does a lot of warmup on the range.  It's what they always do.  If you have confidence in your swing, you can take it to the first tee without much of an issue.  I'm old.  I don't have very many swings in me, so I don't want to waste the good ones on the range.  I do have to stretch, and I do a little putting if I have a few minutes.  

During the week when I walk with the guys, I spend more time chipping and putting.  However, in the evenings during the summer when my wife gets off work, we just hit the first tee with a little stretching.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just play better

If only life were this simple.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

• SPY VIP

Putt for an hour in the garage the night before to remember how to do so.

Orange whip for 5 min in parking lot before.

Putt while complaining how slow the starter is today.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Stretch at home or when i get to the course

chip/putt for 10-15 mins

take a few practice swings with an iron

1st Tee

If I'm playing in a tourney, may hit a few balls on the range, but don't like to wear myself out

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

am I the only one who brings the DST and hits a few balls with that first ?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

am I the only one who brings the DST and hits a few balls with that first ?

No! Typically most of my warm-up is at home, but....

* First and foremost and EVERY morning, I have to stretch and roll out my back and hips (half hour up to an hour .. can be more...).

Also note I don't belong to a club that has a range or short game area, nor do I play competitively .. so my warmups are for casual use only ;-)

Things I'll do for golf warm-up include....

..Practice swings with the DST 8i - no ball (so key to getting the body moving properly!);

..Then chip/pitch a few with the DST 8i and/or DST wedge into the practice net in the garage;

..Practice swings with a "GotchaReady" training weight on the shaft (of an old steel shafted wood) - again no ball. Weight works 3 ways - in middle to feel your swing, weight just below the grip to loosen the release, weight at bottom of shaft just above hosel to stretch / loosen everything;

..Chips and pitches with a wedge or two and maybe a 7i;

And,

..Roll a bunch of balls on the practice putting mat.

So basically I agree with the others who feel .. for them and for their game .. it's more important to loosen up and to get the feel of your swing .. to warm-up (if you will) your swing tempo.

I also agree you cannot - and should not - try to learn nor work on anything new at the range right before going out onto the course. (And ..Yipes!.. if you happen to have a "bad" range session we all know how that will get in your head and mess up your round.....)

And I also am getting older so do need to limit number of balls hit prior to actual play :(

So... A limited number of practice swings to loosen everything up and get the rhythm going, and a limited number of chips and pitches to wake up the eye-hand / club-ball connection and make sure all the body movements are working!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

90% of my rounds...Make a drink in the garage. Drive to course. Quickly stretch on the first tee and hit 2 junk balls in to the woods. Good to go.

If I have more time I'll hit half a bucket with wedges and 9 irons. Then maybe 4-5 drivers and go to the bar.

What happens the other 10%? ... straight from the garage to the club bar...?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

What happens the other 10%? ... straight from the garage to the club bar...?

The other 10% is when I actually have time to hit half a bucket.  No worries though, getting a drink is always first!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

There is no range anymore at my home course. So, I usually open a beer, tee it up and John Daly it... grip it and rip the sum ******!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind we are bruthers from another Mother ;) 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I have been doing the same thing since college and it seems to work for me. I arrive 45 minutes before my tee time and stretch for 5 minutes. Then spend 5 minutes on the putting green. Move to the range for 20 minutes. Start with 8 smooth PW shots, then six 4 irons. A longer club helps me loosen up better and the 4 iron is something I copied from Tom Watson. I then start at 9 iron and move up through the bag hitting five balls with each club. When I get to driver I hit ten balls and put it away. I finish with a few more minutes on the putting green and then I go play.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I actually practice for this on occasion. If it's going to happen I change at work. Its incredibly important to walk before the round to get the blood flowing. When I get to the first tee I stretch, grab my two longest irons and take 10 gentle swings right handed and then 10 left handed. Swing the driver a few times and boom hit it.

Every once in a while I try this technique when I practice just so I know how it feels for real. I've had some very nice rounds where I've been "cold". But you need to prepare and understand that you should swing easy the first 3 holes.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

....seems like to me anyway - from reading the comments - the most important thing is to establish a good rhythm prior to starting; whether it be smooth swings, steady putts, crisp chips (haha!) ...

Out of curiosity - does anyone use the "orange whip" if there isn't much warmup time?  I've heard it's supposed to be good for getting that rhythm down in a short amount of time and might be perfect for situations like this. 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I have been doing the same thing since college and it seems to work for me. I arrive 45 minutes before my tee time and stretch for 5 minutes. Then spend 5 minutes on the putting green. Move to the range for 20 minutes. Start with 8 smooth PW shots, then six 4 irons. A longer club helps me loosen up better and the 4 iron is something I copied from Tom Watson. I then start at 9 iron and move up through the bag hitting five balls with each club. When I get to driver I hit ten balls and put it away. I finish with a few more minutes on the putting green and then I go play.

Out of curiosity - will you allow yourself to finish on a 'bad ball' ?  Or will you only stop once you hit a good one?

Seems like, mentally, you can easily psych yourself out on the range with too much work and have it carry onto the course.

i.e. first tee ball is a pull hook - "I knew it; I knew that was going to happen from when I was practicing."

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I like to start at 52 couple 50y, 60y, 70y, 100y then full shots work up every other club through the bag then back down oposite every other finishing with 56. Putt for a couple mins maybe upto 5 go have a beer putt again before hitting the tee. Couple stretches there good to go

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

....seems like to me anyway - from reading the comments - the most important thing is to establish a good rhythm prior to starting; whether it be smooth swings, steady putts, crisp chips (haha!) ...

Out of curiosity - does anyone use the "orange whip" if there isn't much warmup time?  I've heard it's supposed to be good for getting that rhythm down in a short amount of time and might be perfect for situations like this. 

Absolutely use the orange whip as imo it's a great little pre round exercise, stretch, timing, and it also loosens up ya beer drinking arm. ;)  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Out of curiosity - will you allow yourself to finish on a 'bad ball' ? Or will you only stop once you hit a good one?

Seems like, mentally, you can easily psych yourself out on the range with too much work and have it carry onto the course.

i.e. first tee ball is a pull hook - "I knew it; I knew that was going to happen from when I was practicing."

It doesn't matter to me if the last one was not ideal since the course and the range are two different animals to me. It may give me insight though as to what my miss can be or a club that just does not feel right that day. To use your example if I was hitting pull hooks with the driver on the range and could not get it worked out I would maybe alter strategy a bit. The first hole at my club is OB all down the left and a short par 4. Driver is the play for me as long as I am not battling the lefts. Maybe I would hit hybrid or 4 iron to keep the ball in play and not risk OB with driver.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

If you truly knew it before your tee shot, then you talked yourself into it before you pulled the trigger.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I usually play by myself (I avoided saying with myself :lol:) so I usually don't get a chance to warm up. I get to the course, they say yes you can play you just need to get out there now. I grab my stuff and jog to the first tee. Of course, I feel rushed for the first two to three holes and my score reflects it.

If I have a chance to wait a while, I'll hit some chips and roll a few putts. I'll swing a club to just kinda work the kinks out. If I have a lot of time I'll hit a half a bucket maybe, trying to work on making good contact and only try to hit two drives max.

• SPY VIP

If it's a tourney round, my warm up is the following:

5-10 minutes - Chip and putt - I focus on rolling a bunch of long putts jus to get a feel for how the greens are running and reating

20 minutes - Range - Start with wedges just trying to get solid contact and then hit 3/4 and full shots to a specific distance/target - Work through 9/7/5 or PW/8/6 - 3-5 for each club - again, just working on rhythm and contact - Then depending on the course a certain number of hybrids/3 woods and drivers - Always make my last ball the same shot I'm going to hit off the first tee -

Back to the putting green - will do one of a couple drills, but working on 4-10 footers - and always make sure I make my last putt before heading to 1st tee 

When I'm alone I normally just walk up take s few cuts with driver and go (to beat the foursome that is putting at practice green next to me)

Normal round, arrive 30/45 minutes early

split a bucket with my buddy, hit long iron, wedges and driver ... go over to practice green chip and putt for 5/10 minutes .

Do some stretching in the tee box, listen for no more pops, then good to go

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

For me, stretching for about 15 minutes with and without a iron, putting for 15 minutes and I am set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I get to the club 1 1/2 hours before the Shotgun to register everyone. Lately we have averaged over 50 players, so collecting the mine.y, setting up foursomes is a big chore. I get done at 7:50 which gives me 10 minutes to stretch. That's about it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

What stretches specifically do you do Foz? I'm one who has a tight back/neck pretty often and want to incorporate a routine this year for limiting that from being a problem.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Do some stretching in the tee box, listen for no more pops, then good to go

:lol: When you get to be my age, there are always more pops.  Now, I just ignore them.  :lol:

• 1 month later...

I've always been a systems guy. I like to have a set way to do things in my life. It let's me set the bar and feel like I can control the variable to get the best possible performance out of myself.

Take golf for example, I have been tweaking with a warm up routine for years to get prepped for the course. We all have experienced the times where we get to little time and are stiff for the first four holes just like I'm sure we are all familiar with being at the course way too long ahead of teeing off and getting tired halfway through your round.

So, looking for a little inspiration, I'm curious what you guys do? What does your routine look like?

Two things first, I'm all about routine, to the point where I'd rather play 15 holes and be fully prepped then just hop in a cart and go. Second, I don't understand why people post jokes on here when someone asks a serious question.

Anyway, I maintain the same routine for any round of golf I play. Everything from tourneys to charity scrambles. As a scratch player I can't stand not being prepped for a day on the course. I arrive 90 minutes before tee time. First step is to put on music and earbuds. I use a timer on my phone for all these next steps.

#1, 30 minutes: Stretch, calm and focus

#2, 20 minutes: Putt

#3, 30 minutes: Swings on practice tee

#4, 5 minutes: Putt then head to first tee

I firmly believe in routine to play best. Fun for me is posting a good score. For guys that just like to post for fun on here, I ask that if you respond please do so tastefully as I'm trying to answer a serious inquiry.

Cheers

- Burk

Sent from my LGLS992 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Before kids, my routine would start the previous night with me hand washing my clubs so they are nice and clean, making sure I had enough balls and tees/gloves/sunblock in the bag and making sure my rangefinder and GPS were functional and up to date with the course info. I'd check the weather and layout my outfit for the next day. I would arrive an hour before tee time. Warm up with a few wedge shots to a target, then go through every other iron (alternating odd numbered irons one time the even the other times on my next round) to a target, one hybrid/fww to a target, then a couple of driver swings to a target. I then mentally play the first hole and take a driver swing, and depending on where the ball ends up on the range, I play the visual game of an approach and choose the appropriate iron/fww into the green. I end the practice with as many practice putts I can before going to the tee box so I can get a feel for the potential speed and breaks on the greens.

After kids...

Run to the tee box hoping I tied my shoes, have all my irons and have enough balls to make it through the round. Running to the tee box is my stretching routine for the day... Lol

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder