Kor.A.Door

Souvenirs from bucket list courses

Our Sponsors

I will be attending with several guys that have been to Pinehurst courses and the surrounding area many times, some of them have lived in this area for a while, so finding great places to eat and such are pretty well covered. Thanks for the offer For eats and drinks in the area Dave. I am really looking forward to this trip.

I wouldn't need shot link, as my mind is a virtual shot link for at least a week. So that may work well to get a yardage book and then mark it after the round

I don't subscribe to any of those gps services either. We usually fill in our books over signature drinks in the grill while the round is still fresh. Tip: 1. step off actual tee markers vs tee box yardage plaque and note as you go 2. save your hole location sheet for marking your book and backing out accurate tee shot yardages

I will be taking a caddie as well so there will be time to make notes as we walk. I will be taking lots of pictures and maybe a few videos as well. I will post some things up after.

I like the framed pin flag idea.

Otherwise it depends. If the apparel looks cool maybe a hat or visor. If it's generic looking though I'm not going to buy it just to have it. I'd also look at ball markers or headcovers.

Yes sir, can never have too many markers or headcovers. If I could have anything it'd be the flag from TPC 17th, however unoriginal that sentiment is, the want is overpowering.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app