Jonnythec

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationRegina,Saskatchewan
  • Handicap:22

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

Just finished a trackman gapping session with a local pro here in my hometown. I gotta start off by saying it's pretty exhausting. I hit around 100 shots in little under an hour, and my body is feeling it right now for sure. The point of this session was to see exactly how far I hit each club and more importantly learn carry distances for each club. The trackman is suppose to be pretty accurate and it definitely was close to what I thought for some clubs. I didn't know what to expect but was quite pleased with the experience. I did learn that there is a few clubs that I don't need in my bag right now. Knowing the distances of each of my wedges ( I should say 6 of my wedges) is gonna help me immensely this season. I also was able to tweak with the settings on my M1 and this should help me gain some yardage come spring. I recommend this anyone who wants to know their exact yardages and carry distances and will post the data I receive when its emailed to me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

#2 Fireinthehole

Fireinthehole

GRANDMASTER SPY

• Members

• 1,210 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Handicap:7.1

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:33 AM

Just finished a trackman gapping session with a local pro here in my hometown. I gotta start off by saying it's pretty exhausting. I hit around 100 shots in little under an hour, and my body is feeling it right now for sure. The point of this session was to see exactly how far I hit each club and more importantly learn carry distances for each club. The trackman is suppose to be pretty accurate and it definitely was close to what I thought for some clubs. I didn't know what to expect but was quite pleased with the experience. I did learn that there is a few clubs that I don't need in my bag right now. Knowing the distances of each of my wedges ( I should say 6 of my wedges) is gonna help me immensely this season. I also was able to tweak with the settings on my M1 and this should help me gain some yardage come spring. I recommend this anyone who wants to know their exact yardages and carry distances and will post the data I receive when its emailed to me.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm getting serious about going scratch this season and would love to do something like this. Need to find someone in the area.
Did you do this off grass or a mat?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:     :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha Epic 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC TS 7.2 X

Hybrid:      :benhogan-small: FT Worth HI 20* iron Project X6.5 iron shaft,  :adams-small: Super LS 22* GD Tour D DI 95X

Irons:         :callaway-small: Apex CF 16 4-PWProject X7.0

Wedges:    :titelist-small:    Vokey SM6 50*, 58*  Project X6.5   

Putter:        :tp-mills-1: Handmade Fleetwood 35"

Ball:        :taylormade-small: Tour preferred X

Bag:   :titelist-small:   Deluxe cart bag

Glove:   :wilson_staff_small: Tour glove

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Command 2 Boa

#3 BarryBryant

BarryBryant

BRAND NEW SPY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDartmouth, MA
  • Handicap:13

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

You can go to http://mytrackman.com/public/locator

This will help you find the folks closest to you. I would call first because those that are on the list are populated by "registered users". This is to say they may not have a TrackMan on premises.

Titleist 909 D3 Driver

Titleist 910 3WD

Titleist 910 5WD

Titleist  3-pw 710 CB irons, Project X 6.0

Vokey 52* with Project X 5.5

Vokey 58" with Project X 5.5

Odyssey #9 Black series

Titleist PRO-V1 High numbers Golf Ball

PING L8 Stand Bag (old but GREAT)

Right Handed 13 HDCP (getting better everyday!)

#4 Jonnythec

Jonnythec

SR. FIELD OPERATIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationRegina,Saskatchewan
  • Handicap:22

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

That sounds pretty cool. I'm getting serious about going scratch this season and would love to do something like this. Need to find someone in the area.
Did you do this off grass or a mat?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

it was done at a indoor simulator. Here is some data from my session. It's all saved for you when you sign up for my trackman. It keeps your records for you and you can compare all your sessions.Attached File  IMG_0683.JPG   243.07KB   27 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Latest Status Updates

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Sep
    REMGolf

Thanks! I've been on the email list for years and often read the forums for information or just to confirm what I think I know. I haven't bothered to sign up as I didn't think I had anything useful to add. Probably still don't.

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Our Sponsors