JBones

Pics from the course

We decided to skip the gym after work and walk 9 today. The rest of the week is supposed to be stormy, so we had to while we could.

Ps... the wind was awful.

• Like 7

IMG_8911.PNG

A real treat today.Here is a 229 up hill par 3 with massive undulations.Fun to challenge yourself once in a while

• Like 4

attachicon.gifIMG_8911.PNG

A real treat today.Here is a 229 up hill par 3 with massive undulations.Fun to challenge yourself once in a while

So all I gotta do is not shank it into the water and then miss those bunkers on each side and land it perfectly down the middle? Easy peasy

• Like 2

Got to play on a rarely gorgeous and non windy day here in OK. One of my favorite tracks in Perkins: Golf Club at Cimarron Trails

IMG_1228.JPG

Shot the best round of 2017 so far an 84! Struck it well and had some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

So all I gotta do is not shank it into the water and then miss those bunkers on each side and land it perfectly down the middle? Easy peasy

I told you guys, I'll take care of all the sh$&king. You guys being the good stuff!

- Alan

• Like 1

I hit my best shot of the day here only to find a devilish downhiller .Was only 20 feet above the pin but 3 putted for a bogey.Par 3's 220 ish or more are a killer for most/if not all amateurs
  • Like 2

Baby geese-sure you are cute now but we all know you'll turn out to be a pooping hazard on the greens some day. IMG_2007.JPG

• Like 6

Baby geese-sure you are cute now but we all know you'll turn out to be a pooping hazard on the greens some day. attachicon.gifIMG_2007.JPG

Their cousins live at my course and wreak havoc. I'd like to put them on the next plane to OR
  • Like 1

Baby geese-sure you are cute now but we all know you'll turn out to be a pooping hazard on the greens some day. attachicon.gifIMG_2007.JPG

Accidentally thumped one good with an errant shot last year. It got up fell over, got up again and limped away. I called the clubhouse to report it

• Like 1

It's a hazard we live with all year long.  Greens and tee boxes can get nasty; my one really big gripe about my course.  

We have geese that come and go, but some stay during the winter.  You can tell which ones those are because they aren't afraid of golfers.

IMG_0698 (1).jpg

• Like 1

It's a hazard we live with all year long. Greens and tee boxes can get nasty; my one really big gripe about my course.

We have geese that come and go, but some stay during the winter. You can tell which ones those are because they aren't afraid of golfers.

attachicon.gifIMG_0698 (1).jpg

We have lots of rabbits and herons and the occasional deer on our course too. Every course has something. I played in Kauai one time and one of their courses had wild chickens everywhere--and they got in your cart looking for food. Aggressive little guys.

• Like 1

That's what I'm assuming, also. If not, that's World Long Drive Champion distance.

attachicon.gifIMG_8099.PNG

I saw Sadlowski at a demo at the Venetian Macau Golf Tournament. Really unbelievable how far he hits it. He was hitting some 370ish carry drives no problem. The ball stays in the air for so long and just looks like it is just floating.