TESTERS WANTED! ×

Oregon Golf Novice

I have been on this forum for quite some time and posted on the introduction forum a while back but took a long break. I am now looking to get more involved and learn more about the game of golf. I just pasted my bio from my page as an intro below. I take some decent golf and sports photos on my Instagram if you would like to follow (posted a link to one below) username: cragghianti 

"I am a new member of the game of golf, just started playing a little over a year ago but have progressed really nicely. When I started, I couldn't hit a ball to save my life but I am proud to say I am an 18 handicap today and working hard to improve each week. I am currently using the Nike Vapor Fly Pro irons, the Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver (getting used to this one) and the Nike Origin Putter. I work for adidas in Oregon so I have been on the lookout for a different set but its hard to beat these for the tech and price!

I am fortunate enough to be able to play the beautiful Oregon Golf Club and the prestigious Waverley Country Club here in Oregon pretty often and let me tell you, those two courses really challenge you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are in this area!"

Thanks for taking a look!

http://imgur.com/a/oF54L

Hey bud, Welcome!!  I am based in Eugene, so not far at all... Just in case you needed a fourth at Waverley..  

Planning on going to the Golf Show this weekend??

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Thank you! I just graduated from the University of Oregon this last spring - small world. I will definitely reach out if I bring some people on. I was thinking about going, depends on if my girlfriend will want to join. How about yourself? 

Thank you! I just graduated from the University of Oregon this last spring - small world. I will definitely reach out if I bring some people on. I was thinking about going, depends on if my girlfriend will want to join. How about yourself? 

I'll be there all 3 days as an exhibitor.  As part of the biggest booth at the show....   If you went to Oregon, you might be familiar with our little shop..

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Welcome and enjoy the his great site! 🏌️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Welcome fellow Oregonian. I am from Portland. Welcome to the forums. Rip City!

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Let me guess: Fiddler's Green? If that is the one, I love that place. Will definitely be sure to stop by if we attend. Might be in the market for a new driver (Nike 440 is giving me a tough time).

You are correct!!

If you make it to the show, I'm the one in the booth that looks a little like Jeff Van Gundy. Say hi.

Welcome neighbor!!  I just drove through Portland today.  Each month I visit my parents in Corvallis.  That's where I grew up.  Go Beavs!!

Sounds like we have plenty of members in the Valley to play when the weather turns nice.  Just sayin'

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome!!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Welcome to MGS Rip City, where you can Learn, Laugh & Live golf 24/7/365.

Come on down to Tampa!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I will be sure to stop by the booth and say hi if we make it there this weekend! Kenny, I am a Duck (UO Grad) but my girlfriends family are huge Beaver fans so I respect them (most of the time) - congrats on this years civil war :P. Looking forward to being more active on the forums. 

Thanks again!

I have been on this forum for quite some time and posted on the introduction forum a while back but took a long break. I am now looking to get more involved and learn more about the game of golf. I just pasted my bio from my page as an intro below. I take some decent golf and sports photos on my Instagram if you would like to follow (posted a link to one below) username: cragghianti

"I am a new member of the game of golf, just started playing a little over a year ago but have progressed really nicely. When I started, I couldn't hit a ball to save my life but I am proud to say I am an 18 handicap today and working hard to improve each week. I am currently using the Nike Vapor Fly Pro irons, the Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver (getting used to this one) and the Nike Origin Putter. I work for adidas in Oregon so I have been on the lookout for a different set but its hard to beat these for the tech and price!

I am fortunate enough to be able to play the beautiful Oregon Golf Club and the prestigious Waverley Country Club here in Oregon pretty often and let me tell you, those two courses really challenge you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are in this area!"

Thanks for taking a look!

http://imgur.com/a/oF54L

Welcome from one Oregonian to another. I'm living in Salem now myself and looking for a new club. Look forward to hearing more from you!

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Welcome from one Oregonian to another. I'm living in Salem now myself and looking for a new club. Look forward to hearing more from you!

Thanks! Definitely good to see so many golfers from this area on here. What do you currently play with and where? Make it up to the Portland area much?

Thanks! Definitely good to see so many golfers from this area on here. What do you currently play with and where? Make it up to the Portland area much?

Sporadically now, but I use to go to the Portland Golf Club, the Reserve and Langdon farms a lot when I was going to Portland State.

I was looking at meeting up with some fellow Oregon spies sometime when the weather is better

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Sporadically now, but I use to go to the Portland Golf Club, the Reserve and Langdon farms a lot when I was going to Portland State.

I was looking at meeting up with some fellow Oregon spies sometime when the weather is better

I've never played Langdon Farms.  It seems like every time I drive down to Corvallis or back, I am always in a hurry.  That and of course it always seems to be raining when I drive by.  Hopefully, later in the year we can get together on a nice day.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I am definitely down when the weather clears up. Met one from Eugene at the Portland Golf Show today - small world. PGC and Langdon are really nice. 

I've never played Langdon Farms.  It seems like every time I drive down to Corvallis or back, I am always in a hurry.  That and of course it always seems to be raining when I drive by.  Hopefully, later in the year we can get together on a nice day.

Definitely sounds like a plan! 

Welcome aboard Rip.  

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Welcome to the forums!

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Archived