Taylormade R9 Irons for ONLY $112

GolfSpy_X

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In for 1. Wait and see...

PGA value guide even has them at $311 trade in value. <_>

check this out....(bottom of the page)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZAQUTI?ie=UTF8&tag=golfspy-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002ZAQUTI

Taylormade Burner Superlaunch Irons Graphite Stiff, 4-Pw Aw 8 Clubs, Right

$74.95

+ $6.99 Est. shipping

Budget Golf

Ordered 2 sets...Big retailer said they will give me full boat for them. (in gift certificates of course)

Made $880/set to use on a rainy day. Thanks MyGolfSpy....

Outstanding deal!

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

They already changed the price .... now listed at 869.99

but I did get in an order for a set before they changed it.

Driver - Callaway Paradym 9*  w/Fuji Ventus Blue stiff 

Fairway - Callaway Epic Speed Heavenwood

Utility Wood - Callaway Apex UW 19*

Hybrids - 3 , 4, 5 Ping G425

Irons - 5 - PW Ping G425

Wedges -50, 54 Mizuno S23 , 58 Maltby Max Milled

Putter - L.A.B. Mezz 1 Max

Bag - Mizuno

Cart - Alphard powered Caddy Tek 3 wheeler

Silence is Golden, Duct tape is Silver.

Got mine in just before the change -- still no notification that they're canceling....

• 10.5* TI Cally Rogue ST TD S GD AD DI-6(x)
  • 15* TI Cally Epic Speed GD AD BB-7(x)
  • 21* TI Titleist 915F GD AD DI-7(x)
  • 24* Adams DHy Proto Matrix Altus Tour(s)
  • 5-PW Cally Apex Pro 19 Dots TT Tour Elevate (s)
  • 53*-10 Mizuno S18 Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 125(s)
  • 58*-4 Mizuno S18 Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 125(s)
  • 35" Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2
  • 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport (Murdered out finish by Continental Golf)
  • 34" Odyssey Milled Collection RSX 2 (tour issue) * 35" Odyssey O-Works V-Line Fang CH * 
  • 35" Odyssey Works 7 CH (Schauffele treatment by Continental Golf)

To those who were fast enough to get in on this.. I hope they honor it for you. I was too late.

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

It now says...$869.99

Hope you guys get your orders processed.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Appears to be no chance of this deal. Here is an example of a feedback left regarding a pricing error. Although I do recall something in the Uniform Commercial Code regarding pricing errors. I wonder what the legal ramification of this is? I mean that the terms are clear and by submitting payment, albeit a credit card that remains uncharged until the order is processed, would that not qualify as offer, acceptance, and consideration? Any attorneys out there?

" 1 out of 5: "Seller advertised a set of golf clubs at a $537 discount. Then they tried to send me 1 club instead of a set. This is false advertising. Similar ads continue to run after my complaint."

Date: June 16, 2010 Rated by Buyer: William J.

Seller Response: "There was an obvious error on Amazon's website (there was no mention of a $537.00 discount). The customer was informed of the error and the order was refunded immediately. We are still in the process of rectifying this problem with Amazon. Thank you." Date: June 16, 2010"

If TGW was smart (business wise), they would honor the mistake. They are a big enough company to handle the loss. Plus, I need a good trade in!!

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

If TGW was smart (business wise), they would honor the mistake. They are a big enough company to handle the loss. Plus, I need a good trade in!!

They more than likely wont. Im sure that its in small print somewhere that prices on their website are not always correct. A few years ago Walmart.com had a typo that was selling a $3000 plasma tv for $100, so I ordered 5 of them. Three days later I got an email that said they're had been a mistake made on their website and the tv actually retails for $3000 and they did not have to honor the $100 price tag.

Spoke with my attorney who is also my golf buddy. We both agree that it will be interesting to see their approach to this whole situation.

I ordered a set and got the confirmation for my order. Of course there has been no confirmation of shipping yet.

I know that I cannot make that kind of error without standing behind it in my business.

I wonder when we will hear from TGW's representative to try and back out of the deal....

Archived