Taylormade R9 Irons for ONLY $112

GolfSpy_X

Waaaaaaah!!

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order ###-#######-####### from The Golf Warehouse has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================

ORDER DETAILS

==================================================

1 of Rh taylor made r9 tp 3-pw kbs stl s

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002ZAQUTI)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SPY VIP

LOL...jackass :)

I just got an email saying my order for 2 sets shipped. I guess because I am an Amazon Prime member.

Just kidding. My order was canx as well.

#TruthDigest

I kicked my girlfriends dog this morning after getting my cancellation notice...not because I am an animal hater, just because I didn't see him as I was reading my cancellation email on my phone.

Karma...it's a fat sweaty chic you met while sporting your beer goggles.

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Well the link it sent me to was not TGW. It was some small retailer. Sorry for all those wonderful facts you pointed out. It sent me a link that said "Carl's Golfland" would be the shipper of sai9d irons. by no means the size of TGW or owned by TGW for the searching I did, but when ever I want some useless facts I'll be sure to ask. I just said they wouldn't go through as it would bankrup a Co. Right or wrong?

Right. Though it seems that when you want some useless facts you make them up yourself. Sorry if I offended your ego.

I got in on the original deal and ordered a set. Order was confirmed. Got an email this morning canceling the transaction. When I go back into my Amazon account to research it, the transaction number is gone. That's pretty dirty of them. Anyone know how you can talk to an actual person at Amazon?

No actual people are there... just 'puters. :angry:

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

I got the crappy 20% discount as well. Problem is, there is virtually nothing for sale of value from tgw on amazon. I just sent the following email to tgw through amazon. Everyone who got their order through should send an email to tgw to show their distaste. Maybe if enough people complain, they will up the ante.

"I ordered 3 sets of clubs (Order #104-4974225-9279445) from you that were canceled. There was a price listed and I ordered the clubs at the price listed. You then sent me an email stating that the price was incorrect and you would not be honoring the price. For my troubles I will receive a 20% discount on any in stock item from TGW on amazon.com. Problem is, there is virtually nothing in stock of value. There are 2 woods, both older models. 2 wedges, both older models. No golf art. Virtually nothing of any value is available for purchase on amazon.com from TGW. You stated a price and I was willing to pay it. False advertising is what happened. You made a mistake and did nothing to correct it. I am sure you don't care, but just wanted to let you know that I will never be using your services again. I found a deal and it was refused. It is YOUR fault, not mine. You should bear the brunt of your mistakes, not me."

I got the crappy 20% discount as well. Problem is, there is virtually nothing for sale of value from tgw on amazon. I just sent the following email to tgw through amazon. Everyone who got their order through should send an email to tgw to show their distaste. Maybe if enough people complain, they will up the ante.

"I ordered 3 sets of clubs (Order #104-4974225-9279445) from you that were canceled. There was a price listed and I ordered the clubs at the price listed. You then sent me an email stating that the price was incorrect and you would not be honoring the price. For my troubles I will receive a 20% discount on any in stock item from TGW on amazon.com. Problem is, there is virtually nothing in stock of value. There are 2 woods, both older models. 2 wedges, both older models. No golf art. Virtually nothing of any value is available for purchase on amazon.com from TGW. You stated a price and I was willing to pay it. False advertising is what happened. You made a mistake and did nothing to correct it. I am sure you don't care, but just wanted to let you know that I will never be using your services again. I found a deal and it was refused. It is YOUR fault, not mine. You should bear the brunt of your mistakes, not me."

what's the email address? I'll send one too! damn them! damn them all to hell!!!!

Its called LIFE. You are not going to get something for nothing. Ever hear the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." ? You just learned what it means. Someone made a mistake. That happens. The mistake was corrected. If you made a mistake like that, you wouldn't want to be held to it either. :mellow:

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

It cracks me up that anyone is even mildly upset that these orders didn't go through. I don't fault any of you guys for trying but you had to know this deal had a high probability of going from SNAFU to FUBAR pretty damn quick.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"