• Like 1

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Fairway: :callaway-small: Epic Speed 5w

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :mizuno-small:M Craft Type V

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

Nice! I'm about to head to the heated range myself. It's called Florida! :)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52, 56  

Ping Glide 3.0  Ping Eye 2 grind 58.8

L.A.B. Mezz.1 32.5"

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Let us know how that 3i feels on the cold.

• Like 4

Driver: Epic Flash 9* with UST V2 5F4 shaft

Fairway Woods: EF 3W and Rogue Heavenwood

Hybrid: 2019 BB 4Hybrid

Irons: Tour B H1 Hybrid Forged Irons 6-AW with Recoil shafts

Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy 54* -PM Grind 2.0 wedge, 58*

Putter: Toulon Garage Atlanta

Cool. Those have my favorite shafts in them, Flighted Rifles, and they look stock. That's a nice upgrade there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Aw hell those dawgs are just broke in good!   ;)   Enjoy yourself a piece of history with those bad boys...

• Like 1

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX ZipCore 48 52 & 56 Degree Wedges
Seemore  SBC20  Platinum Putter

Nice find

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Fine sticks and you will fall in love with them. They are already broken in with the bag chatter and IMHO that adds character. IMHO last in the line of the great "Real" Macgregors before the demise as a Golfsmith house brand

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

Let us know how that 3i feels on the cold.

It will not be as harsh as a VIP blade or FC 4000 3 iron will be trust me or a 985 Custom for that matter.  But I think everyone at least once should "enjoy" the feel and sting of a mishit Mac blade 2 or 3 iron in the cold with a range rock. Dammit!! Now I got to go take a dose of ibuprofen just thinking about it got my hands hurting!!   :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

Nice! I'm about to head to the heated range myself. It's called Florida! :)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

LOL mine is called Pawley's Island or the whole Grand Strand area of SC lately. Yesterday I did a run about 60 miles NE of Wilmington NC and the thermometer on my truck showed the temp as 80* I had to keep reminding myself this is the end of Feburary. Unusually warm this time of year even for here

• Like 2

Those look pretty decent. Are you getting them refinished?

I've got my old set of Wilson Staff Dyna-Power Fluid Feel blades out in the garage. 69' vintage? I have no desire to play those beasts again. But, I've thought off and on many times through the years to send them off and have them refinished. Perhaps put them on display in my office in some sort of rack/case.

• Like 4

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

sorry to hear about that foot of snow you're getting up there!  hopefully you have a road trip planned.  :)

How big do you think the sweet spot is on those?  Dime?  Nickel?  

ENJOY THE NEW STICKS... btw - what do you plan on selling ???  ;)

• Like 2

I got something to say then I'm gonna say it. 

sorry to hear about that foot of snow you're getting up there! hopefully you have a road trip planned. :)

How big do you think the sweet spot is on those? Dime? Nickel?

ENJOY THE NEW STICKS... btw - what do you plan on selling ??? ;)

Storm missed us yesterday - but I'm sure there's another one out there. We did start the season March 6th last year, so you never know.

Sell? What the devil are you talking about???

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Took these to the heated range yesterday - sound and feel are really, really nice. Sweet spot, as Stroker Ace alluded to, isn't very big but when you hit it it feels like a full body massage from a 1980's Kathleen Turner.

Long irons are pretty easy to hit - brought the 3 and 5 with me and learned enough to know that the 3 should probably stay home.  Brought the 7 and 9 blades - I think I'm going to really like these ;-)

Will give these a few more goes on the range over the winter and see what we can do with them once the season starts.  Decisions, decisions...

• Like 4

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Took these to the heated range yesterday - sound and feel are really, really nice. Sweet spot, as Stroker Ace alluded to, isn't very big but when you hit it it feels like a full body massage from a 1980's Kathleen Turner.

Long irons are pretty easy to hit - brought the 3 and 5 with me and learned enough to know that the 3 should probably stay home.  Brought the 7 and 9 blades - I think I'm going to really like these ;-)

Will give these a few more goes on the range over the winter and see what we can do with them once the season starts.  Decisions, decisions...

Graphite softened them up a lot.  I carry the 4i blade but it's really a utility club; good off the tee as a stinger and when I need to keep the ball low as an alternative to a hybrid.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 1 month later...

Have you played a round with these yet Barbajo? I took my CB92's out yesterday and had a great round striking the ball, better than with my KZG's.

The MacGregor forgings are definitely a different feel than the KZG'S, but both feel really nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter