TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Shot Scope Performance Tracking System

Our Sponsors

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 Testers Wanted   Shot Scope Performance Tracking System     The golf performance and shot tracking arena is getting a tad crowded. And while every player brings something unique to th

Good Evening Folks!   The selection committee was hard at work all weekend and we have 4 great members to test the Shot Scope for us.  Without further ado let's please congratulate   Kanioto   E

Damn.... I don't know who's wearing that thing in the photo above but it's more than a simple "band". Looks really bulky. Huge! Like a prison ankle-clamp tracking device.

Posted Images

I am 65 and a 10 handicap from Newport News, Va. A member of the Pines GC at Ft. Eustis.   I play about 120 rounds per year at many different golf courses in Virginia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.  I use the Leupold GX-4 Range Fnder, and a Golf Buddy Pro. I would not mind trying someting new. 

Scott Blencowe

Mirboo North in the hilly part of Victoria, Sunny Australia.

Use the Microsoft Band with the TaylorMade myRoundPro, but with Microsoft dropping out of the smart band game... Will look for an upgrade.

Brian Evavold

Alexandria, VA

Currently I use a Sky Caddie hand held device and a watch for tracking what distances are ahead of me(hand held with course display), and tracking some shot distances (watch distance tracker).  I would love to be able to track shots a little more accurately, and dial in some better consistency.  

• Like 1

Dave Clark

Bridgeville, Delaware

Handicap - 10.9

I use a Bushnell Tour V2. I think a full blown system would be awesome. I play 4-5 days a week and it would be awesome to be a tester.............dc

Matt Dorn - Vancouver British Columbia Canada

11 handicap

Used the Motoactv system which tracked by GPS marking on a watch format before they stopped supporting it. Now I use swing by swing app for Android to track my game.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app