TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Shot Scope Performance Tracking System

Our Sponsors

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 Testers Wanted   Shot Scope Performance Tracking System     The golf performance and shot tracking arena is getting a tad crowded. And while every player brings something unique to th

Good Evening Folks!   The selection committee was hard at work all weekend and we have 4 great members to test the Shot Scope for us.  Without further ado let's please congratulate   Kanioto   E

Damn.... I don't know who's wearing that thing in the photo above but it's more than a simple "band". Looks really bulky. Huge! Like a prison ankle-clamp tracking device.

Posted Images

Todd, Utah

Currently use a Garmin Approach X40 band.  Tracking is difficult if you forget to choose the club at the right time, etc...   Find it clumsy.

Driver, Callaway Epic:

Fairway Wood, Callaway Epic Flash 

Hybrid, Callaway Apex

Irons, Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5 to UW S Flex:

Wedges, Callaway MD3, 54, 58. Callaway Forged 60

Putter, Odyssey O works, #1 Tank, counter balanced

Dick, Mesa AZ

6.7 hdcp

No tracking system currently. Bushnell laser

<p>Driver:  Callaway Epic 9 deg, Graphite design shaft stiff</p><p>Fairway:  TM M1v17/p><p>Irons:  Mission Hot Milled regular, 5 thru sw, TM Putter:  face</p><p>Ball:  Titelist Pro V1 or chrome soft X

Matt Hackett, Chicago, IL, 2 handicap

I've been manually tracking every tee shot, approach shot, putt, etc. for the past two seasons in an excel spreadsheet I put together. I've been looking for a tracking system for a while now, something that can whip up all the data for me, so I can try and better the parts of my game to score better. I would LOVE the opportunity to participate!