Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Diamond tour golf shafts

Mizuno2

Hi I am looking at ordering a matrix red tie shaft off of diamond tour in a custom colour. I was wondering if any one has any experience and insight as too whether they are legit or not. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Use a bit of common sense. Do you really believe genuine Matrix Red Tie shafts are available brand new for $24? Especially when you consider the official retail price is around $225 (originally $375)

Not only that, but the company overtly sells cloned clubs too. If you're still convinced you might pick up a bargain, remember you get what you pay for 9 times out of 10.

Diamond Tour is legit, you can order with confidence

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Use a bit of common sense. Do you really believe genuine Matrix Red Tie shafts are available brand new for $24? Especially when you consider the official retail price is around $225 (originally $375)

Not only that, but the company overtly sells cloned clubs too. If you're still convinced you might pick up a bargain, remember you get what you pay for 9 times out of 10.

Diamond Tour is legit, and if you check the price from other reputable companies it's not far off.  Most likely an older version of the shaft and made in different colors so Matrix closed them out somewhere.

Similar to Golfsmith they sell both clone/component clubs and older OEM stuff.

I'll pass. I wouldn't endorse anyone who sells clone clubs even if they claim to be legit. 

I wouldn't bad talk a retailer for selling clone clubs.  I'm not going to buy them (clones), but clone is very different from counterfeit.  

To the OP.  Diamond Tour will often purchase large quantities of older, closeout and less popular items and sell them for great prices.  They bought a bunch of old Adams clubs and closed them out for great prices.  Same story with the Fuji 757 limited edition shafts like the US Open version.  They were easily $50 less than everyone else.

Bottom line is that Diamond Tour Golf is a legit company and I would have no problem buying a shaft from them.  For everyone else it should be one of the first places you check when looking for a shaft.  They have a very limited selection but if they have what you are looking for it's probably going to be one of the best places price wise to buy from.

I have used Diamond Tour quite a bit for grips, shafts and club making.  Never had an issue with anything that I bought from them.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I wouldn't bad talk a retailer for selling clone clubs. I'm not going to buy them (clones), but clone is very different from counterfeit.

To the OP. Diamond Tour will often purchase large quantities of older, closeout and less popular items and sell them for great prices. They bought a bunch of old Adams clubs and closed them out for great prices. Same story with the Fuji 757 limited edition shafts like the US Open version. They were easily $50 less than everyone else.

Bottom line is that Diamond Tour Golf is a legit company and I would have no problem buying a shaft from them. For everyone else it should be one of the first places you check when looking for a shaft. They have a very limited selection but if they have what you are looking for it's probably going to be one of the best places price wise to buy from.

Thank you that makes sense, the prices are similar to other companies like rock bottom. I just like the different colour options.

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

I have used Diamond Tour quite a bit for grips, shafts and club making. Never had an issue with anything that I bought from them.

Thanks for the feedback

I have used Diamond Tour quite a bit for grips, shafts and club making. Never had an issue with anything that I bought from them.

Do you find the specs to be true to what the manufacturer states?

Their products (other than the clone heads) are the original oem products from previous years. The specs that you find on their site are the specs from he manufacturers. They currently have a bunch of different Adams iron heads, and yes they were made by Adams. Probably purchased at closeout and they are passing some saving to you.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I have not had any issue with specs and can verify again when I get home this weekend.  I have two hybrid shafts that I am installing for a buddy of mine that he purchased from Diamond Tour.  I think he paid $20 a piece for Diamana D+ 90s hybrid shafts through them which is almost like stealing.

WITB 2024

DTG is legit I have done business with them for about 12 years. We did business with them when we had the golf shop never ever an issue with them

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Their products (other than the clone heads) are the original oem products from previous years. The specs that you find on their site are the specs from he manufacturers. They currently have a bunch of different Adams iron heads, and yes they were made by Adams. Probably purchased at closeout and they are passing some saving to you.

They bought a bunch of Adams stuff along with their sister company which I forgot the name of. They have always done that. I remember when Pendley went under they bought a bunch of that stock and the same with Harrison when they got out of the shaft business. Actually my late partner Big John was a huge Pendley fan and bought a bunch of those shafts from DTG. He was also a big Gramman fan and bought a bunch of those shafts also. Our main customer base and the bread and butter of that store was clone clubs and we sold a lot of TM RAC clones and Cally X-22 clone clubs with the heads coming from DTG. A lot of the stuff we built with DTG components are still in play around this beach. IMHO clones are ok as long as one is not representing them to be the real McCoy. Now a out and out counterfit no way

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Can only say good things about them. Great prices and awesome customer service.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

The two shafts that installed yesterday that came from Diamond Tour were right on spec.

WITB 2024

The two shafts that installed yesterday that came from Diamond Tour were right on spec.

Thanks I think I am going to pull the trigger. I just don't know what colour to pick aha

Thanks I think I am going to pull the trigger. I just don't know what colour to pick aha

Answer is always blue

Answer is always blue

Absolutely! I love anything blue except for balls

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived