SD64

Newcomer from NY,

Our Sponsors

Hi, I've seen and followed MYGOLFSPY on instagram and love their honest club reviews. The best blade putter review is awesome and i'll be getting custom fit for an ENVROLL ER2 tomorrow !

Looking forward to reading more reviews, especially top driver, fairway metals and hybrids !

Cheers

Stephen

• Like 3

welcome aboard, enjoy the forums

• Like 1

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Stephen.  Enjoy the custom fit!!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Stephen 🏌️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Thanks!  also Getting custom fit for Callaway PM grinds (56 & 60) and a Mizuno JPK 900 Driver.  looking forward to tomorrow

• Like 1

Welcome

• Like 1

Hi all, Turns out I didn't like the sound of the JPX 900 driver (sounded like a cannon) and the best one for me for feel, distance and sound was the Cobra King F7.  It felt the best compared to the GBB Epic and the TM M2.  I got the Cobra 3-4 fairway metal and the 3-4 Hybrid also.  The driver, 3-4 fairway and 3-4 hybrid were all off the shelf in Fujikura Pro shafts in stiff flex.

Will be going back for the 5-6 fairway metal to close the gap between my hybrid and the 3-4 metal

I got custom fit for the Mizuno JPX 900 Forged irons with NS pro modus 105 shafts, 1/4 short and 1 deg flat. 5 - PW

also custom ordered Callaway mack daddy PM grind wedges (56 & 60) in 1/2 short and 2 deg flat

My custom fit for the ENVROLL ER2 model was 33 in. and 3 deg flat.  Can't wait until until all these clubs are ready. 

Cheers

Stephen 

• Like 1

I just posted how my fittings went.  the fitter at PGA superstore in NJ was awesome, spent about 2-3 hours with me and was never rushed

• Like 1

Welcome to the site and sounds like a great experience.  We love to hear fitting stories.  If you're up for it start a thread and tell us about your experience!

Welcome aboard Stephen! Super jelly of your pending Evnroll ER2 gamer status.

Welcome! The Evnrolls look sweet. Sounds like you are all set for the year.