Eseay32

Need a driver head cover

I have a Ping G30 and it has a lame head cover. I'm coming out of the Xr16 which had the nice leather old school without the sock neck. I've looked at August Covers, Stitch, and a couple others. Any other ideas out there?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I prefer the old school knitted covers. Probably not your thing but...

Rocket Tour is their name. ICYI

Bestgrips makes fantastic covers and can do anything you want. These are mine...

IMG_3001.JPG

• Like 5

Bestgrips makes fantastic covers and can do anything you want. These are mine...

attachicon.gifIMG_3001.JPG

I really like this site so far and may be looking to purchase from them. Also found one I liked at Sunfish and August Covers

I have a Ping G30 and it has a lame head cover. I'm coming out of the Xr16 which had the nice leather old school without the sock neck. I've looked at August Covers, Stitch, and a couple others. Any other ideas out there?

Eseay, what do you think of this headcover? Cause you can have it if you want. 1488683205397.jpeg1488683242945.jpeg
  • Like 1

IMG_20170218_122440_708.jpeg

I really like the Sunfish MGS cover I won earlier this year. They have a great variety. Check them out.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Sunfish has 50% off all their leather headcovers this weekend, if you find anything you like on their site

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Is there a promo code for that?? Not seeing that on the website but haven't tried to check out yet

Is there a promo code for that?? Not seeing that on the website but haven't tried to check out yet

leather50

good til end of tonight i think

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Seamus out of Oregon is nice

• Like 2

Pretty sure these might not be what your looking for, but I ordered these off of ForeEwe and I think they turned out great.  Everyone is made custom for your order.......

Golf Clubs.jpg

• Like 1

I have a couple Sunfish headcovers (driver and fwy wood) and freaking love them!  Great quality and they were really good to work with on the custom order for my fairway wood cover.

I bought from Sunfish about s month ago and really like my cover. I'll def buy from them again. Really happy with it

I love my stitch HC. I bought their grab bag and ended up trading with some folks to get the colors I wanted. I love them. Had them almost a year now and they still work great.