2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×
Eseay32

Need a driver head cover

I have had the Sunfish knitted covers for 4 years and they are great except for color fading.  Absolutely no holes, but my orange and black covers now look like I'm a Cleveland Browns fan!!

• Like 2

Give away. (U.S. only..sorry to those out of country)

Look @ post 6 in this thread. Shoot a pm & it be yours. (1st reply). Also give me a couple of days to get it shipped

Looks great, Bulldog, just not my style (yet) great how our community is like this- sharing and the like.

Stud they could have themselves a popular head cover business. They make some cool stuff. If he did all South Park characters id buy them all

• Like 1

IMG_1252.JPG

It doesn't get any better than this :) - on my G30 - it's about to transfer to the G400 though

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

attachicon.gifIMG_1252.JPG

It doesn't get any better than this :) - on my G30 - it's about to transfer to the G400 though

Sweet!!! How is the quality? Been thinking of getting that exact cover... Giants, or Yankees, or Devils.

Rev love the head cover fellow giants fan. My god can't wait until Eli is gone

Oh yes! Happy Thursday everyone.

attachicon.gifIMG_8595.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_8596.JPG

Sent from #throwbackthursday

OMG I NEED that!

Driver: Taylormade M1 2017

FW: Callaway Rogue

Hy: Titleist 818 H1

Irons: Srixon 765

Wedge: Callaway MD3 50, 54 & PM Grind 58.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Squareback 2

Ball: Callaway Chromesoft X

Bag: Ping Hoofer 14

Oh yes! Happy Thursday everyone.

attachicon.gif IMG_8595.PNG

attachicon.gif IMG_8596.JPG

Sent from #throwbackthursday

Check out what showed up yesterday. Stray Headcovers was nice enough to throw in a Mr Meeseeks as well. The build quality on these is way better than anything I've owned before, especially for a one man operation.

The personal touch is over the top. I was super surprised and will use the sage words of wisdom. Balance.

file-ED0F96A8-2235-4247-AA4C-CC47AEF88B38-3356-0000015FB052B243.jpg

file-9F8A0F1A-6A7B-465D-B5BC-B9DFC1CD36E2-3356-0000015FB3782925.jpg

file-F6A9611F-6C4A-467A-B9DD-08A81B758608-3356-0000015FB2D2B04B.jpg

My head cover game is so strong right now. Already had the MGS headcover on the hybrid but I was able to fit Mr Meeseeks on my 3W. Unfortunately, that means Beaker is out of the rotation so I probably need to get another hybrid so they can all get love.

Bonus question: I'm finding that not as many as I thought of my friends and family even know who Mr Meeseeks is. Do any of you?

• Like 4

my Callaway steelhead 4+ needs a new cover- I feel a MGS cover would work. Thanks for the reminder. Now off to MGS store to see what they have

• Like 1

Check out what showed up yesterday. Stray Headcovers was nice enough to throw in a Mr Meeseeks as well. The build quality on these is way better than anything I've owned before, especially for a one man operation.

The personal touch is over the top. I was super surprised and will use the sage words of wisdom. Balance.

attachicon.gif file-ED0F96A8-2235-4247-AA4C-CC47AEF88B38-3356-0000015FB052B243.jpg

attachicon.gif file-9F8A0F1A-6A7B-465D-B5BC-B9DFC1CD36E2-3356-0000015FB3782925.jpg

attachicon.gif file-F6A9611F-6C4A-467A-B9DD-08A81B758608-3356-0000015FB2D2B04B.jpg

My head cover game is so strong right now. Already had the MGS headcover on the hybrid but I was able to fit Mr Meeseeks on my 3W. Unfortunately, that means Beaker is out of the rotation so I probably need to get another hybrid so they can all get love.

Bonus question: I'm finding that not as many as I thought of my friends and family even know who Mr Meeseeks is. Do any of you?

I'm so glad you posted this, I put my order in for an infinity gauntlet just now.

Check out what showed up yesterday. Stray Headcovers was nice enough to throw in a Mr Meeseeks as well.

Never heard of him...

IMG_4274.JPG

I'm also not the least bit jealous...

• Like 1

Mr Meeseeks looked great in my bag during our round yesterday but I did a bad job following his advice. Definitely wasn't keeping my shoulders square or my head down.

Most importantly... you gotta relaxxx

• Like 2

attachicon.gif file-ED0F96A8-2235-4247-AA4C-CC47AEF88B38-3356-0000015FB052B243.jpg

attachicon.gif file-9F8A0F1A-6A7B-465D-B5BC-B9DFC1CD36E2-3356-0000015FB3782925.jpg

attachicon.gif file-F6A9611F-6C4A-467A-B9DD-08A81B758608-3356-0000015FB2D2B04B.jpg

I also have a Meeseeks headcover!! I think you can see it in my profile pic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2