Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Got any golf trips planned?

The Dansome

Looking forward to it. We've always played the pointe club and never Carolina club. Thoughts on the two? 

Either or,  depends where you are staying really, if your up in Corolla/Duck makes more sense to play The Point and Kilmarlic (accross the street),  If you want to drive another 15 minutes North, Carolina club is a GEM.  My house is in Avon, way down there., so when I drive down from Virginia Beach in the morning, we play Carolina club then hit Weeping Radish Brewery for lunch before heading down to the island.  We should get our parties together one year, My house in Avon sleeps 8.  Have fun bro,,,,,

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I got to spend a week in Palm Springs in January, but the rest of my year is kind of boring so far.  I'll be spending Eater weekend with my wife in Pinehurst.  We'll spend Thanksgiving week there too, at our condo at Talamore.  In between, in October, I'm hoping to be selected to play an east-west RyderCup style competition organized through another website in....you guessed it.....Pinehurst.  Its a tough life, but I'm going to try to cope with the boredom.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Either or, depends where you are staying really, if your up in Corolla/Duck makes more sense to play The Point and Kilmarlic (accross the street), If you want to drive another 15 minutes North, Carolina club is a GEM. My house is in Avon, way down there., so when I drive down from Virginia Beach in the morning, we play Carolina club then hit Weeping Radish Brewery for lunch before heading down to the island. We should get our parties together one year, My house in Avon sleeps 8. Have fun bro,,,,,

Thanks my friend! And yes, we definitely should. Would be a great time. We play the pointe, kilmarlick, currituck and played the nags Head golf Links last year. Great courses!

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

yah.......  Kilmarlic  Hole #2, the par 3 over the water,played that course many times,  never par'd it.  That hole has my number.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Archived