TESTERS WANTED! ×

Project X driver shafts

JimboJettGolf

Hi all

I am about to film new review on driver shafts and whether there is much of a difference between high launch high spin shafts and low launch and low spin. Project X have sent me 3 HZRDUS shafts, red 65g 6.5, yellow 65g 6.5 and the T1100 65g 6.5. Have any of you tried all these shafts and noticed a difference?? I am seriously impressed, also got sent a yellow 75g 6.5 which has gone into my fairway and awaiting a red in the same spec to try in fairway. I am am scored about this project as I am hopefully going to be sent a great deal of shafts from all the companies to try, all the best from each company will then go into a big finale. But I am convinced a majority of it is strike related, strike then all the same I.e a good solid strike and the results will all be similar, feel and weight for me is the biggest decider in which shaft should be used. We shall see.

On graphite I was always a big fan of the old UST Pro Force Gold 65s-- I also liked the old Pendley shafts too. Recently I have switched to Mitsubshi R flex in my Driver and fairway woods. Right now I am hitting a Homna driver which has the Homna shaft in R flex. This shaft is totally engineered for this club at the factory. I can crank it and keep it in the fairway. I did hit a Cally X 1 R with the Rifle 5.5 in it and was impressed. Then I got to messing with the Titleist 915 with the Diamana shaft. My buddy has the new Epic with the Hazardous R shaft in it and he hits it good. I also hit it good but not as good as the Homna.

On the iron side I was always a DG S 300 or 400 steel fan. Now I ended up with those 2013 Forged X irons with Rifle 5.5 steel shafts in them. They work well in those clubs for me.

Personally I am impressed with any Rifle Shaft. I actually was going to reshaft the 915 with the Hazardous R or buy a used X-1 R but got to messing with the Homna and was impressed with it as well

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

There is an article about these particular shafts on the blog- might be a good reference.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Hi all

I am about to film new review on driver shafts and whether there is much of a difference between high launch high spin shafts and low launch and low spin. Project X have sent me 3 HZRDUS shafts, red 65g 6.5, yellow 65g 6.5 and the T1100 65g 6.5. Have any of you tried all these shafts and noticed a difference?? I am seriously impressed, also got sent a yellow 75g 6.5 which has gone into my fairway and awaiting a red in the same spec to try in fairway. I am am scored about this project as I am hopefully going to be sent a great deal of shafts from all the companies to try, all the best from each company will then go into a big finale. But I am convinced a majority of it is strike related, strike then all the same I.e a good solid strike and the results will all be similar, feel and weight for me is the biggest decider in which shaft should be used. We shall see.

I have tried 3 HZRDUS as well.. all in 65g 6.0 flex though. The Black, Red and T1100. All three are excellent shafts and Yes you can definitely notice the difference between them. 

Can I have the shafts when you are done testing?

I've never gamed a Project X driver shaft in a driver however I have two drivers in my stall now and I won't said it's not a possiblity from here forward. :D 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've hit all 4 HZRDUS aftermarket shafts and the Callaway made for as well.  I can sum them up rather quickly:

Launch Low to high:

T1100
Black
Yellow
Red
T800 Cally

Spin low to high: 
T1100
Black-Yellow (tie)

Red
T800 Cally

The T1100 and Yellow are counterbalanced models, the Red and black are not.  The T800 is kind of between the two if that makes sense.  Not counterbalanced and not tip weighted/stiff.  It's almost like a wet noodle, IMO, and plays about half a flex light.

I've been reviewing shafts for True Temper a while too and have hit pretty much every graphite offering they've ever put to market.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

For years, I thought the shaft made little difference but then I went to my golf fitter who let me try every shaft they had in my driver head and couldn't believe the differences I saw in my numbers. Maybe different shafts (or weights of shafts) cause you to strike the ball differently, but I saw as much as 1000 RPM spin difference between some of the shafts I tried and significant differences in launch, with the head at the same settings each time. The shaft I chose gave me 30 yards more carry then the worst shaft I tried.

James, I've always been interested in what is different about your swing that you need your driver loft set so low, with a very low spin head. I actually asked Buzza to post about this after one of your videos and he said they were going to analyze your swing at some point, but I don't believe it ever came. I'd still like to see that. I'm very interested how these different shafts effect your numbers as well. Should be a good test.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

For years, I thought the shaft made little difference but then I went to my golf fitter who let me try every shaft they had in my driver head and couldn't believe the differences I saw in my numbers. Maybe different shafts (or weights of shafts) cause you to strike the ball differently, but I saw as much as 1000 RPM spin difference between some of the shafts I tried and significant differences in launch, with the head at the same settings each time. The shaft I chose gave me 30 yards more carry then the worst shaft I tried.

James, I've always been interested in what is different about your swing that you need your driver loft set so low, with a very low spin head. I actually asked Buzza to post about this after one of your videos and he said they were going to analyze your swing at some point, but I don't believe it ever came. I'd still like to see that. I'm very interested how these different shafts effect your numbers as well. Should be a good test.

I have two drivers so I'm into the shaft thing in 2017. I have a Callaway BB Fusion and thanks to a decent tax refund, I picked up a Ping G30 for $249.00. My wife has been eye balling it pretty hard so we'll see who gets to keep it...

Anyways I'm pretty sure I can pick up a few shafts and sleeves on eBay to play around with this year. I'm looking at shafts with the mid to high kick with regular flex.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

James!

Good to see you on the forum. I game the Yellow and Red in my clubs. Demo'd the Yellow and Red in my driver and now play the yellow in my driver and red in my fairways.

To sum it up, I found about a 2 degree difference in launch angle (on average) between the red and yellow (with yellow launching lower) and the spin to be between 400-500 RPM's less on the Yellow than on the Red.

These shafts simply feel amazing, don't they? I noticed in your video with Rick that was posted today you're gaming the Yellow in your driver. How are you liking it?

I've hit a wide range of shafts and the HZRDOUS line just feels different than others I've tried. Not sure what it is!

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

I have yet to hit one that felt as good as the original Blue PX shafts.  I will try the T1100 as well, but my hopes are not high.  The original PX-8A4 was a staple in my bag for years.  

I also really wish they would come back with an upgraded 100g fairway shaft.  I still love the PX-10A2, but it's getting long in the tooth too.  

Tour Issue Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 9° / Graphite Design P9003 TX  OR  Tour Issue Taylormade M1 430 9.5° / Graphite Design P9003 TX                        

Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX                    Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5

Tour Issue Titleist 915Hd 17.5° / Graphite Design DI-105 X                                Tour Issue Callaway BB Alpha 815 18° / Graphite Design DI-105 X

Scratch AR-1 v2 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                                        Raw Bridgestone J15CB 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7

Scratch FIT 54°DS and 60°DS / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                            Bettinardi H2 Forged 54° and 60° / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7        

Rotating 8802 style putters

Full disclosure, I work for Penley but, I have no agenda here. With that said...I test, conduct player fit sessions, interface with pro's of all level, on a daily basis. I get the opportunity to see, first hand, what they hit, here what they like, what they don't like and what they want. This goes for high handicapper, all the way to top Tour pro's.

The bottom line, it comes down to feel, controllability and consistency. I can tell you, if you try Penley shafts, compare them side by side, to any other shaft out there, you will be plesently surprised in all of the categories I mentioned.

Every top level shaft manufacturer makes pretty good product. They use top quality pre-preg and they do extensive r&d along with quality player testing but, yes, there is a big but...the difference comes down to limitations based on costs, time and technology. Penley looks beyond the bottom line and takes the time to produce truly innovative products that are very different from others. We have a unique ability to create complicated designs based on all golf world input...Tour pro's, long drive pro's and club pro's and every day players. We use all input to further designs and continue to improve our products, not just buy marketing to convince you we're better. The bigger companies look at the bottom line, the profit margins and make decisions thereby. Penley used to be one of the biggest, now we have gone away from OEM shaft production over the $ squeeze and desire for cheap one fits all type shafts. So, we've gone back to small lot hand made production runs and are concentrating on building the highest quality, best feeling and performing shafts that yield the most consistent results, with the tightest specs in the industry AND being able to duplicate the same specs from shaft to shaft. Carter Penley has perfected his TBAR and Zone Flex Characterization processes and the result in an absolutely phenomenal capability to give you an actual "blueprint" of your Shafts specific Zone Flex Characterization and, we can actually replicate and duplicate it at will. This also gives us the unique ability to fine tune shaft performance for your needs, based on TBAR. Read our articles and see our video on TBAR, it is revolutionary to the Shaft industry.

Any serious golfer that wants distance, control, feel and accuracy has to try the newest Penley offerings to be sure they are getting the best performing shaft. We are in the process of setting up a Try before you buy program so you all can try our shafts in your own club, in your own course, to be able to compare to other shafts. We even offer a Playability guarantee that says simply, if you get fit (by us or an authorized dealer), buy a Penley, put it in play and don't get the result you want, we'll re-fit, replace or re-tune based on your input for change needs, at no additional charge and if ultimately, you are satisfied with your Penley shaft, we'll GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK! No other shaft company will do that, we can because nobody gets a shaft that outperforms everything else and then decides they don't want that!

I urge everyone to see our website www.penleysports.com, check out what we're doing, see our videos, especially the one on TBAR and ask your pro shop or dealer for a demo and if they don't have one, call us!

We really are building great shafts and we're worthy of a look. If anyone has any questions about Penley or what we're doing, I'm happy to answer and and all questions.

Thanks!

I forgot to mention, we do it all right here in the USA! We are 100% designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA.

We don't bring blanks in from outside the USA and finish them here and call that USA made, we actually are 100% made and designed here!

I forgot to mention, we do it all right here in the USA! We are 100% designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA.

We don't bring blanks in from outside the USA and finish them here and call that USA made, we actually are 100% made and designed here!

Intrigued, but seems like very limited opportunities for fitting?

djahubes...do you mean because not all dealers have our shafts to demo?

We're working on a demo program where we do a fitting over the phone or via email and based on knowledgeable input, we can get very close on your needs just by getting some basic info and are going to be blue to send you a shaft or two to try. Based on that feedback, we can fine tune for ball flight needs or whatever we need to. We're are contemplating offering this service at no charge, just shipping, which is nominal.

Also, if you have a dealer/shop/fitter that you frequent, we can arrange to get them shafts if they want them.

All we want is for golfers to try our shaft, compare it anything else out there and make their own decision. We are confident enough in what we can do that we offer a money back program and that's the message we want to convey...and our TBAR process.

Thanks for your input, we value what everyone has to say...any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Several of the True Temper products (which is the parent company) are also made in the USA either in Amory, Mississippi, Memphis, TN, and San Diego (the HZRDUS handcrafted are rolled by hand in San Diego). Yes, some of their mass market items are made overseas (especially the made for shafts), but their higher end items are American made.

Personally, I don't think trying to throw shade at a direct competitor is a good look. That's just IMO though.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

RookieBlue7...obviously, I was speaking to those that aren't but say they are, not those that are.

I don't see how your response has anything to do with my statement. Nothing you said pertains to what I said. What is your purpose in making that statement? Trying to twist a statement to make it something it clearly isn't, is not a good look, wondering what the motive is?

Blatantly plugging equipment for a company you work for isn't a good look either IMO, particularly when it leads the OP completely off topic. I would recommend that in future you either open a topic of your own or at least refrain from getting into pointless arguments about brand loyalty or equipment quality - particularly those with a conflict of interests. 

For the record, I've always found PX (graphite) shafts to be very good.

RookieBlue7...obviously, I was speaking to those that aren't but say they are, not those that are.

I don't see how your response has anything to do with my statement. Nothing you said pertains to what I said. What is your purpose in making that statement? Trying to twist a statement to make it something it clearly isn't, is not a good look, wondering what the motive is?

You were very clearly trying to imply nothing they have is American made. Look at their made for shafts, or the ones in otr clubs. There is a label with shaft country of origin. They're not trying to say they're American made, which is exactly what you implied in the post I quoted. You were blatantly trying to plug your product in a topic about a direct competitor (who happens to have the most graphite in play on tour again this week as well as the most steel as well).

The motive is to explain to you exactly how classless it is to plug your product while attempting to throw shade (which now that you've been called out you're saying wasn't your intent when it clearly was) at one of your competitors in a topic about one of your competitors, asking questions about only your competitors products.

In The Bag

Rookie...I made no mention of any company, nor did I imply it. Your answer to me is way off base and has nothing to do with what I said. It appears to be nothing more than attempt to start a fight for no reason or cause. Take my words as written, I've made no attempt to "throw shade" over any other brand, nor have I made any negative statement about any of our competition. If I had placed a name, you might have a reason for your reply, I didn't, you assumed. Why try to turn this into to something it clearly isn't?

I'm not interested in negative discourse over you misunderstanding. My statements are clear and mean what they say, not what you twist them to say.

My message is simple: we believe we make shafts that golfers will find to be superior in their performance. What shaft company doesn't also believe that of their product? To that point, I simply say, compare our shafts to any other and make your own decision. Do a side by side comparison, choose what you like best, what performs best for you but give us a chance...and yes, we design and manufacturer our products 100% in the USA and we are very proud of that. Thanks

Blatantly plugging equipment for a company you work for isn't a good look either IMO, particularly when it leads the OP completely off topic. I would recommend that in future you either open a topic of your own or at least refrain from getting into pointless arguments about brand loyalty or equipment quality - particularly those with a conflict of interests. 

For the record, I've always found PX (graphite) shafts to be very good.

Ok, thanks.

Hit the Black in 6.5, 75 grams. Shaft is a low launching low spinning monster, so I can only imagine how the T1100 is. I ultimately settled on the Fuji Pro Tour Spec X at 73 grams (very stout and ridiculously low spinning), but maybe I should have gone with the Hzrdus black. I'm always tinkering with the driver so I may try to pick up a black 6.5 at 65 grams. 

Driver:     TM M5 Tour, Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65X

Fairway:   Callaway XHot Pro 3Deep 14.5*, UST Proforce V2 Tour 86X tipped .5"

Utility:      Tour Issue Adams IDEA Pro Black 18*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105X  (snagged this from a rep off the van and I'll never take it out of the bag)

Irons:       Mizuno MP-H4 3I, DG X100         Mizuno MP-59 4-PW, DG X100

Wedges:   Mizuno MP-T4 50*, DG S400       Vokey Spin Milled 55*, 60*

Putter:     Custom Evnroll ER2 Heavy

Ball:        Snell MTB-X

Bag/Cart: Ogio Itza/Clicgear 3.0

(I'm a bit of a ho and have a large closet worth of various other gems)

Rookie - OK, so after having it pointed out to me, I think I better understand your beef.

Apparently, you're saying this particular discussion is only for PX shafts and is not an open discussion and therefore, it is assumed that anything I say, is specifically in regards to their shafts? Not true on my end, I was unaware of this and was having a general discussion, not related to any other brand, hence my statement about your response not having anything to do with what I had posted.

It was pointed out to me that I should start a new thread specifically for Penley. OK, I will start a new topic where questions can be asked and a friendly, positive discussion can be had.

Thanks

Hmm I've been interested in the yellow, love the look.

I've just never gotten along with the older project x graphite shafts and the feel has always been kinda meh. But I'm a believer of their iron shafts.

Which of these would feel or perform closest to the kuro kage silver tini? Or the motore speeder 7.2 tour spec?

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Currently playing the yellow 6.5 65 in driver, but I go back and forth between that and the black. Both have significantly helped with my control. Used to play the graffaloy blue in an X, but the ball flight was so low that I wouldn't get any roll. I do notice the flight difference between the yellow and black, with the yellow have a much higher launch. Could just be me seeing how the specs are nearly identical between these two. Really wanted to see how the red performs in a fairway wood, but currently playing the PX LZ 6.5 75 in a fairway and feel it's much softer, not as boardy. I would compare the shafts to diamana's line. The kaili plays like the yellow and the ahina/whiteboard plays like the black. Just my two cents though, overall I highly recommend trying these shafts if you can find them for a good price!

Also, be very careful about the flex you choose. I've seen some people get the 6.5 with smooth swing speeds and hit 3/14 fairways. I would say you have to be pretty aggressive or have a quick tempo to play the black, yellow is a tad more forgiving due to the increased flight.

In progress…

What you said also has nothing to do with this thread. It is not cool to try to plug your product in another discussion. Why don't you start your own thread about your shaft rather than hijack a thread about something that has nothing to do with you.

What is the logic on no longer offering 7.0 and 7.5 flexes?  And are heavy shafts going the way of the dodo bird?  Even the 75g might be too light for me.  

Tour Issue Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 9° / Graphite Design P9003 TX  OR  Tour Issue Taylormade M1 430 9.5° / Graphite Design P9003 TX                        

Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX                    Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5

Tour Issue Titleist 915Hd 17.5° / Graphite Design DI-105 X                                Tour Issue Callaway BB Alpha 815 18° / Graphite Design DI-105 X

Scratch AR-1 v2 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                                        Raw Bridgestone J15CB 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7

Scratch FIT 54°DS and 60°DS / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                            Bettinardi H2 Forged 54° and 60° / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7        

Rotating 8802 style putters

What is the logic on no longer offering 7.0 and 7.5 flexes? And are heavy shafts going the way of the dodo bird? Even the 75g might be too light for me.

They still have the 7.0 but there are few places that can get them. I was asked if I wanted 6.0, 6.5 or 7.0 in the T1100 as well as the HZRDUS red when they were sending one out for review. So I know those two are available in 7.0 at least from the SD facility.

In The Bag

Currently playing the yellow 6.5 65 in driver, but I go back and forth between that and the black. Both have significantly helped with my control. Used to play the graffaloy blue in an X, but the ball flight was so low that I wouldn't get any roll. I do notice the flight difference between the yellow and black, with the yellow have a much higher launch. Could just be me seeing how the specs are nearly identical between these two. Really wanted to see how the red performs in a fairway wood, but currently playing the PX LZ 6.5 75 in a fairway and feel it's much softer, not as boardy. I would compare the shafts to diamana's line. The kaili plays like the yellow and the ahina/whiteboard plays like the black. Just my two cents though, overall I highly recommend trying these shafts if you can find them for a good price!

Also, be very careful about the flex you choose. I've seen some people get the 6.5 with smooth swing speeds and hit 3/14 fairways. I would say you have to be pretty aggressive or have a quick tempo to play the black, yellow is a tad more forgiving due to the increased flight.

Hmm, the yellow is like the kai'li?

Just another reason I got to try them out, I don't have a "smooth swing" per say, but I love the kai'li especially in a fairway wood.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome work James!

You're killing this YouTube thing man. It's pretty cool to see you connect the dots with something more approachable for "shaftoids" out there compared to how Crossfield presented this a few years ago. What I find interesting is that you BOTH made very similar points, but I think the delivery is different. Huge fan of both of you though. Keep up the good work man!

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Archived