• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Vinicius Paulo

• By Golfspy_CG2
      In the golf club world, where most companies insist on renaming or launching a new name after one or two iterations of a club, to see a company stick with  a name into the 4th generation....well that must say something about the winning formula they have.   Below is a video from Cleveland Golf on it's RTX4 wedge. 
      Then  we have four members of our forum who are in the process of testing these wedges to see how they perform for their games. See their initial thoughts in the Stage 1 posts below, and follow their on course and on range experiences with them in this thread over the next 4 weeks or so.
      The Four Member Testers are:
      @goaliewales14                              Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @Apes44                                         Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @MDGolfHacker                              Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @Smellis745                                   Stage 1                                 Stage 2  

• By Sgrant9607
      My son bought me a Ping g400 driver for christmas last year. Great club and I hit it way farther than my old BB, but only if I de-loft it to 9.5 (big minus setting), slow my swing down a bit and play it back in my stance (de-loft some more). Of course, anything other perfect timing and  its either snap hook or balloon like crazy. The shaft is an Alta 55 soft regular. I'm thinking this shaft is a little too soft for my swing (swing speed =95 mph). Here's where the bling squirrel comes in,  in Springfield ,IL your only options for anything Ping is Dick's or Scheels. Both are woefully lacking in any type of shaft to demo (each had 1 Alta in stiff only), so I'm here looking for any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    • By Tomkgolf
      I was previously playing with a taylormade R15 driver 10.5° for which I was hitting terrible 90% of the time(hooks, slices and short) . This was before I realised what shaft flex it was so when I checked the shaft I realised it was a L flex. I was able to trade it in for a stiff flex Titleist 915 D2 driver and this sorted my problems out. What flex shaft do you use? Do other shafts mess your tee shots up? Let me know 🙂
    • By Ryan Pb
      Have been going through a complete overhaul of my bag the last 2 seasons. 
      Have upgraded Driver, 3 wood (both Cobra)
      irons just this year with some custom fit M5s
      now looking to upgrade wedges and putters
      Im about a 13 handicap. But have been always been a better than average putter. 
      Looking for a new Blade style putter. Read the recent testing review article but just wanted to see if anyone had any personal recommendations or feed back. 
      Wedges I am open to anything although I have been playing with a 56 and 60 degree last few years. 
      Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 
    • By rattlergolfer
      ACCRA Shaft Cobra Tip 42.25 inches - NEW GRIP $75 OBO
      ACCRA Shaft DEMO - Fx260 M4 DYMTEC Cobra Tip NEW GRIP 42.25 inches - $75 OBO
      Kuro Kage Shaft 60g Stiff ST 65 Tour Z M4 43.25 Inches Cobra Tip NEW GRIP $75 OBO

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!