TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ultimate Indoor Golf in Seattle

Kenny B

For a place like Seattle where it rains a lot, this might be nice.  Too far away for me though.

Ultimate Indoor Golf (UIG) is placing golf simulator facilities in LA Fitness clubs around the country. The new facility in Bellevue, Wash. is their second collaboration.

At UIG, you can play or practice in a comfortable, climate-controlled, indoor setting. Play iconic courses such as Pebble Beach, Torrey Pines or Kapalua; day or night, rain or shine. Play 18 holes in an hour or less, at a fraction of the cost of a round outdoors.

Ultimate-HD-Trackman-277x300.png

Three high definition golf simulators provide an exciting golf and entertainment option. It's ideal for golfers honing their skills or just getting in some golf when pressed for time. "For someone like me who doesn't have four to five hours to play regularly, this is perfect," says Bob Hochstadter of Mission Viejo, Calif. "I can play 18 holes against a buddy in an hour and a half. Just a super way to practice if you can't go out to play 18."

Ultimate-HD-SS.jpg

It's also the perfect place for parents to introduce kids to golf. LA Fitness membership is not required.

At UIG, improve your game, regardless of age or ability using TrackMan, the Gold Standard of golf simulators. TrackMan is used by more than 350 tour pros including Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Rory McElroy.

Whether you play 18 holes or practice on the range, TrackMan tracks all your statistics including launch angle, ball speed, club head speed and much more. UIG then saves them in your virtual locker. "I think of the HD Golf facility as my Golf R&D Lab," says Ken Gryske of Irvine, Calif. "It's where I try new things with my swing and hone my game. It has taken my game to a new level."

Operations manager Doug Kauffman, PGA, has worked as Director of Golf at The Members Club at Aldarra and Head Pro at Bear Creek Country Club. He discloses, "Seattle has a large population of passionate golfers. This is perfect for them. No frost delays, no pace of play issues."

SPECIAL OFFER:

Ultimate Indoor Golf is offering a first round (one-hour session) to WSGA members at half price ($19). UIG is so sure you'll love it, if not
completely satisfied, your round is FREE. Visit www.ultimateindoorgolf.com or call 425.455.3335 for details or to register.

STOP IN FOR THE GRAND OPENING EVENT:
Free demos. Drawings and contests for exciting prizes. Food & drink provided.
Saturday & Sunday April 1-2, 2017 (8am-8pm)

Ultimate-HD-graphic.png

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Cool!  A neat way to get a session on trackman to see your spin rate, angle of attack, smash factor, and all that other good stuff too!

Wish they had one of those near me...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

There's times I've thought I'd like to have something like that at home. I think It'd be fun. At least for a while. However, since I'm able to get outdoors most anytime and play year round I'm pretty sure the novelty would wear off quickly. Still a cleaver marketing idea for the gym I suppose. More power to um.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Nice! Great for us up north during those winter months.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Archived