Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

I would hope they last you two years. That's 72 freaking balls. LOL

And good ones too.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Depends on how you are playing :) . One summer, right after I purchased 12 dozen boxes of Nike Platinum balls, I had a hitch in my swing develope. I couldn't get off the the tee regardless what I used and approach shot didn't fair well either. The Nikes that I thought would last me 2 years lasted me 2 months :(. Almost quit the game after that episode.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

Depends on how you are playing :) . One summer, right after I purchased 12 dozen boxes of Nike Platinum balls, I had a hitch in my swing develope. I couldn't get off the the tee regardless what I used and approach shot didn't fair well either. The Nikes that I thought would last me 2 years lasted me 2 months :(. Almost quit the game after that episode.

MDGolfHacker

O - M - G!!!   144 balls in 2 months??  Is that some kind of record?   I'm glad you are still here.   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

O - M - G!!! 144 balls in 2 months?? Is that some kind of record? I'm glad you are still here. ;)

It was for me :( Had the dreaded sh**ks). Miss was both ways off the tee so I couldn't eliminate either side of the fairway. We were also playing some tighter tracks too where their was water right in front of the tee box or coming out of a shoot. Even if I had managed to get one out there, the next shot was just as bad or worse. It was pretty demoralizing. I put the clubs away for a month to get my mind off of it (hard to do when you were playing 3 times a week). Saw my pro and of course I was hitting them fine when I had him look at me. I blame the ball, ha ha ha :)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

MDGolfHacker

It can also depend on what courses you're playing.  Around here, on some courses a ball will last multiple rounds, on others a couple of sleeves can end up lost or irretrievable.

Of course, on the really rough courses, the balls come out of the shag bag ;)

• Like 2

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Excellent choice of ball.  If I wasn't sitting on 9dz Ksigs I'd have ordered those again for this year.  I still have a dozen and a half left from my last order.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Yeah. I hear you on the sh@#ks. I very nearly quit altogether- I mean drop the clubs off at Goodwill, burn the member card and everything. Ugly, ugly problem.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

It was for me :( Had the dreaded sh**ks). Miss was both ways off the tee so I couldn't eliminate either side of the fairway. We were also playing some tighter tracks too where their was water right in front of the tee box or coming out of a shoot. Even if I had managed to get one out there, the next shot was just as bad or worse. It was pretty demoralizing. I put the clubs away for a month to get my mind off of it (hard to do when you were playing 3 times a week). Saw my pro and of course I was hitting them fine when I had him look at me. I blame the ball, ha ha ha :)

MDGolfHacker

Is there a 12-step program for that? [emoji13]

GolfnBear in AL