TESTERS WANTED! ×

Become awesome at putting, have fun doing it

My dad and I are fiercely competitive...EVERYTHING is a test to see who is superior. In our efforts to prove that we are the best on the course, we ended up inventing a game that will keep you and your friends entertained and make you awesome at putting. I will try to describe it as best I can. We've all played H-O-R-S-E or P-I-G, right? Shooting hoops...its the classic pick'up game. We decided one day to play PIG and HORSE on the putting green...it was simple, whoever was the closest was the winner IF he made his second putt (given that he didn't make the first). Not long ago we took it a bit farther...

1. Both players use two (2) balls.

2. Decide who goes first, and putt away at the target hole from a common spot...player 1 hits his two, player two follows suit.

3. The player who ends up closest to the hole must then sink his FURTHEST ball from the hole.

4. If he makes it, he wins the hole....UNLESS the other player sinks BOTH of his outlying putts. Then it is a tie.

5. If the first player misses, and the second player makes both of his putts then the second player wins the hole.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have questions!

SARGE BLOG: Helping people win the internet since the day I started helping people win the internet.

Archived